Chapter 12

_________

_________

In dwarka,

All were having lunch sitting in dining hall. Vasudev, devaki, Revati, balram and others. They were peacefully eating.

Revati -- why does kanha don't join us?? Why do he always eat alone.

Balram-- he is always busy in his duties of kingdom and all. He doesn't get time for food .
Balram said this proudly about his brother.

Revati-- I know that, but still something feels wrong with him... he always looks like he is lost...something is eating him up..

Balram-- I know that...and i am going to talk to him...dont worry dear😊.
Balram knew why was krishn behaving like that. He knew the exact reason.

Devaki-- he is grown up now....he has attained the age of marriage...He should get married now.

Revati-- But maa....how will we find a princess that is worthy of him and his beauty. I dont think so there is anyone we know that can be capable of being kanha's wife.

Devaki-- this is my exact problem dear. I am not understanding how will we find a girl who will be suitable for kanha....he is rejecting every girl that I show him. I dont know what's up in his mind. But I will keep trying. I cannot die without seeing my grandchildren.
Every one laughed.

At evening,

Krishn was sitting in his room in his thoughts.  He has completed his duties and was hoping for some rest. But his mind couldn't rest a single moment.  He was always occupied by her thoughts.

Balram came to meet krishn

Balram came to meet krishn . Krishn was still in his thoughts that he didn't notice.

Balram-- kanha....
Krishn--.........
Balram -- kanha?!!

Krishn came out of his thoughts.  And looked at balram just standing in front of him.

Krishn-- oh Dau...sorry I didn't notice you were calling me!....yes ?

Balram-- why are you always lost kanha...I can't see you like this. You were so lively before...and what has happen to you now!

Kanha-- what are you talking Dau...nothing like that...