Chapter 7

Ram -- oh so you are the princess of vidharbha??
To which rukmini nodded.

Rukmini-- is there anything we can do for you??
She asked the trio.

Anirudh-- no..no child you have already done many things for us. Thankyou. But is there anything we can do for you?.

Vidya( one of the friend of rukmini)-- can you all tell our future??
She asked out of curiosity.

Ram-- um...aa...yesss. why not we know everything.  We can in a second tell you what's written in your destiny.

Rukmini's eyes sparkled. She was excited.
Rukmini -- really??!! Can you see my hand and tell me my future??

Ram -- yes Why not?. Baba madhav you look Rukmini's hand and tell her about her future. Till that we will tell these girls theirs 😌.

All the girls were excited.  Krishn was nervous.

Anirudh then went towards a corner of the temple with Ram ,and other girls. Leaving Krishn rukmini alone.

Rukmini-- oh babaji. Please get yourself seated here.
She pointed towards a mat.

Krishn was nervous.  But Krishn being Krishn came into his character. 😏

Krishn-- yes ....yes Why not ( he said in a deep voice)

They both sat on the mat. And rukmini showed her hand.
Krishn softly took her hand in his own.
And boommmmm.....something happened.  As soon as their hands were touched they instantly felt a connection.  But rukmini ignored that.

Rukmini-- can you tell me about my life?? She asked cutely.
Krishn was hella lost in her cuteness. But he made up his mind. And started acting seriously.

Krishn-- yes Why not. What would you like to know specifically??

Rukmini-- about my marriage!! About my future husband.

Krishn acted as if he was seeing and examining her hand😏.
Krishn-- oh wow.  The lines on your palm are pretty good. It says a lot about your husband 😏😌.

Rukmini-- oh my god really?!!! How will he be. Please tell me...I can't wait to know.
She asked in curiosity.

Krishn-- yes yes beautiful lady. I will tell you. So your hand says that you are going to marry a very very great man😎. He will be greatest king comparing to others.

Rukmini eyes sparkled🤩.

Krishn-- he will be handsome,  tall, smart , good looking,  caring. And most importantly he will love you like no other
Krishn said this deeply looking in her eyes.
Krishn-- he will love you so much. He will do anything for you. He will care for you more than his life. He will love you like a crazy person. You will be his Queen, Who will rule his heart💘.

Listening to this rukmini was very happy.  She always desired for a man like this.

Rukmini-- really?!!! Oh narayan!!. And what will be his name?.

Krishn-- umm...wait let me check your lines again...oh...wow.  this is a good indication.  Your husband's name will start with 'k'. 😏

Rukmini-- K?? Wow. But I don't know anyone who's name starts with k🤔.

Krishn-- don't worry oh beautiful.  You will meet him soon😏. He will take you. He will come and take you with him. And love you all his life. He will do anything for you. No power will stop him from making you his. Nothing!!.

Rukmini-- hey narayan!! Really?? Will he really love me so much??

Krishn-- yes!! YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH HE WILL LOVE YOU!. HOW MUCH HE LOVES YOU!

Rukmini was so happy.

Rukmini-- but.....what if my parents don't agree for my marriage with him?? This is quiet possible right!.

Krishn became serious instantly.
Krishn--  I told you. Nothing can stop him from making you his. HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HIS!. ANYTHING!!!.

with this the trio took their leave. They went. Rukmini was so happy. As soon as she was leaving the temple she saw a beautiful peacock's feather 🦚 lying on the ground.  It was so beautiful she thought.  She took it with her.