Chapter 34

They both snapped back to reality

                                                                  They both snapped back to reality. Krishn looked at the direction of voice. They got up.....and followed the direction.

It was dark. Only the rays of moon was their source of light. They saw a couple crying mercilessly......hammering their chests with their arms...crying and screaming. Rukmini and krishna tried to understand the matter.

They found out that their child has been taken by tarkasur ( an asur). Who eats humans. Rukmini was scared to death. The man while crying explained how his family was just traveling to the village.....but his small son was picked up by tarkasur.
Rukmini instantly took the crying lady into her embrace making her cool down.

Krishn knew that he has to do something.

Krishn-- Don't worry. I will bring him!!..

All of three looked at krishn getting shocked.
Man-- no...you can't....once if tarkasur takes someone that person never comes back....

Krishn-- don't worry....it's my responsibility to bring him back...

Lady( while crying)-- wi-will y-yo ....you re-really bring..my s-son backkk!!....

Krishn-- don't worry...I will bring him back alive...

She threw herself on krishn's feet begging him to bring her son back and thanking him...

Rukmini couldn't belive what was her husband saying.
Rukmini-- sw...swami what are you s..saying..I...I.. mean let's do a thing...we will get the help of villagers and try to find him...

Man-- No devi....villagers will not help us. Cause anyone who has gone in search of missing people or tarkasur has never returned back....

Rukmini was frozed. She couldn't move. She got goosebumps.  Was her husband really going to go find their missing son??? But anyone who does so has never returned!!!!! What about her husband!!!!...these thoughts flashed in her mind. No....she can't let this happen.

Krishn-- Don't worry....I Give my word.I will bring your son back. Rukmini you take them to hut and explain everything to Dau. I will come back.

When krishn took his step he got stopped. Stopped by a forcefull grip. He looked back to see rukmini staring at his eyes....as if her eyes were screaming him to not go.

Krishn looked at her with soft eyes.
Krishn-- Rukmini....I have to go...

Rukmini -- ....