chapter 27

______

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______

Next Day,....

Balram and krishn were ready to leave....krishn was preparing his chariot.

Krishn-- everything is alright!! Let's leave dau....

Balram -- yeah ok...... let them come...

Krishn was confused...
Krishn-- who??...anyone is joining us??

Balram-- yes...actually revati and rukmini are also joining us...

Krishn's eyes went wide!!!!....what!!!!....rukmini and Revati are going to accompany them !!!!...

Krishn-- what are you saying Dau!... how will they live there!??

Balram-- why not?!....it's ok.... they will adjust...and also we are not going to stay there forever...

Krishn-- but...

Balram-- they themselves wanted to come....I didn't ask them to....

Till this both Revati and rukmini comes out of the palace.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Revati looked extremely excited.

Revati-- pranipat!!!...
Krishn smiled .
Krishn -- pranipat bhabhimaa...

Balram-- ok so...without wasting any time further let's leave now. Kanha...you and rukmini take your rath and leave.....me and Revati will follow you on our rath....

Krishn-- whattt!!!!....

Balram and Revati looked at krishn confused....

Balram-- what??

Krishn-- uhh....I mean...separate raths?!!...

Balram-- offcourse...

Revati-- I am so excited.......omg...this is my first time going to forests!!...aren't you excited rukmini.....??!!!

Rukmini-- um...huh...ha....aa...yeah....I am also very excited.

With this Rukmini walked towards her husband. The rath was very huge. It was like made for men to sit. Krishn balram were used to climb it. Not  Rukmini.......

Krishn's Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें