Chapter 44 [ Last Chapter]

Krşna, who has Rukmini as His only actual wife (others are her expansions), without having any cause of sorrow, never turns His face from the direction where Śri Rukmini resides

Krşna, who has Rukmini as His only actual wife (others are her expansions), without having any cause of sorrow, never turns His face from the direction where Śri Rukmini resides. Hari transcends all the worlds.

--The Mahābhārata, Vana Parva.

_____

Timeskip.

Krishn was sitting behind Rukmini, with his arms encircling her body, enclosing it in a firm embrace, and he tucked his head between Rukmini's neck and shoulder, resting his chin on her.

Krishn-- I love you....

he whispered in her ear, then gently kissed the nape of her neck.

The kiss was so gentle that Rukmini felt the impression, that she was imagining it, but she knew that she certainly had not imagined krishn's strong heartbeat that she felt close to her skin, or the grip of strong arms from which she would never ever want to free herself and who had no intention of letting her go.

Rukmini-- how many times you are going to repeat those words..?.
She chuckled.....while resting her head on his chest.

Krishn-- I am not able to stop my self from saying those words again and again.....
Rukmini smiled looking at him.
She then whispered.

Rukmini--There is nothing comparable to the bodily features of you. The most beautiful object in this material world may be compared to the blue lotus flower or the full moon in the sky, but even the lotus flower and the moon are defeated by the beauty of you, you are the most beautiful living creature in this universe.

Krishn got shy. He was very very shy by the beautiful words spoken by his love. He smiled in embarrassment.

Krishn-- stop flattering and exaggerating.

Rukmini-- I am not exaggerating at all. You are the most beautiful and handsome being I have ever seen.

Krishn kissed her cheeks.
Krishn-- thankyou.

Rukmini-- I forgot to ask.....how did you enter vidharbha??

Krishn-- Those guards are really something. I changed my entire attire still they were suspicious about me. But I am also smart....I bought some wedding materials in my bag ( he pointed towards the bag) saying I was a priest and was invited here to carry on a wedding. They were not convinced but later they allowed me to enter.

Rukmini-- so you entered becoming a wedding priest??
She laughed.

Krishn-- yeah😒. Only because of your brother, I had to work this hard to come here.

Rukmini-- You got mangalsutra also?

Krishn-- I think yes!...but why?..

Rukmini-- Actually my mangalsutra broke while I was fixing it today morning.