Chapter 37

The entire day rukmini was busy with other works

The entire day rukmini was busy with other works. She didn't get any time to even talk to her husband. Infact she didn't see him entire day.

At Night she waited for him to come but.....
He didn't. This was enough for her.

___

Shalini and krishn had a long talk. She always loved talking with krishn.
They talked for few minutes about random stuff and shalini left Krishn's quarters with a huge grin on her face. She was so happy and anyone who saw her was able to tell that immediately.

Rukmini should have gone to sleep half an hour ago but her mind was in a chaotic state. She couldn't figure out what her heart wants so she decided to have a walk. Subconsciously her little walk brought her near Dwarkadish's living quarters where he used to sleep after their marriage.

Although she kind of wanted to see Krishn since they didn't interact much today because of the Krishn's busy schedules, Rukmini knows that she can't very well go and knock on the door. Like what could she even say?

She was just about to walk away when the door suddenly opened and Shalini came out. With one look, Rukmini could clearly see the happy grin and the dark red blush that Shalini had on her face.

Rukmini struggled to find a reasonable explanation as to why Shalini would have a blush and a grin, coming out from the krishn' room. Specially at this time of the night. Tried as hard as she could, but Rukmini couldn't think of an explanation other than the obvious one.

And that made her very jealous. And against her very judgment........ very very angry.

 very very angry

__________

Next Day.

Rukmini was even angrier next day morning. Her husband didn't even bother to meet her since they returned back. But he had time to meet his so called friend Shalini.
She saw her husband spending time with Shalini but not her.

She had to go for breakfast in hall....where everyone were seated. Devkimaa signaled her to sit beside krishn.

Why Rukmini didn't want to see krishn in this condition is that she knows how she gets when she's angry. The connection between her mouth and her brain seem to get disconnected when she's jealous.