Chapter 33

Timeskip

Rukmini and krishn kept bickering .
Revati was done with them.

Rukmini and Revati were preparing lunch. Krishn was sitting besides them . Cause obviously he didn't have any work. Dau had offered him to come with him for hunting but our dwarkadish refused ...reasons best known to him.

Revati-- rukmini now let it cook for some time afterwards stir it ok

Revati-- rukmini now let it cook for some time afterwards stir it ok.....till that I will cut these vegetables...

Rukmini-- yes bhabhi..

Krishn was getting bored

Krishn was getting bored...so then
Krishn being krishn decided to annoy  them more .....

Krishn-- bhabhimaa...

Revati-- huh??

Krishn-- have you ever got thoughts of becoming maharani of a more bigger region then dwarka??

Rukmini rolled her eyes...

Revati got confused...

Revati-- I didn't understand kanha....what??

Krishn looked at rukmini 👀.....she was ignoring him like we ignore air...

Krishn-- I mean bhabhimaa....dwarka should add more kingdoms in it don't you think??....

Revati-- why??😂...why so sudden??... isn't our dwarka enough??...

Krishn-- offcourse it's enough but still.....like becoming a queen of bigger region will be great...dont you think so??..

Revati narrowed her eyes...she knew krishn was upto something...so she decided to go along...

Revati-- yeah...sometimes I think...but...which kingdoms would you like to be in dwarka....and how are you so sure that you can capture them...🤨.

Krishn laughed..
Krishn-- oh ho bhabhima...are you unaware of the glories of my narayani sena....they are so powerful 💪🏻.... If I want I can invade any kingdom...

Revati-- oh really?? Then which kingdom would you like to capture??👀

Krishn--👀 VIDHARBH!!

Rukmini's eyes went wide. Even if she showed that she wasn't interested in their talks she was listening to them.