Chapter 9

Shri Rakhumai

Shri Rakhumai.
_________

Ram-- Thankgod!!! That guard didn't question us more and he allowed us to sit here!!!.

Krishn-- I still don't understand why are we sitting here in between kids. I mean we can go to bhojnalay even now. Dau and guruji must be searching for us.

Ram-- I informed baldau that we are sitting near the temple with these kids.
Krishn-- I still don't understand why are we sitting between kids and not in adults.

Yes Ram, krishn and anirudh were allowed by the guards to sit with small kids near the temple for food. Ram convinced them with his super convincing skills that how they were really hungry and couldn't find place to eat in bhojnalay between adults😜.

Anirudh-- what's your problem with sitting with these cute little babies huh???! You don't like kids??!!

Krishn-- no...I mean it's awkward 😅.

Ram-- the main motive of sitting here is that princess is serving food here😌. Now when she ignored us! She is the one who is gonna serve us food.

Krishn-- what are you talking about. She did not ignore us. She just did not notice us. She was busy......
Krishn tried explaining.

Anirudh-- awwwww so our loverboy is defending his ladylove huh!!😆

Krishn-- wha...what's ladylove!!!!
Anirudh-- Krishn's ladylove Rukmini!!!!!!!
Ram -- yessss...KRISHNPRIYA RUKMINI!!!!!!!

Ram and Anirudh started teasing krishn heavily. Not noticing that the 3 cute little kids were attentively listening to them.

After some time,
Krishn felt like someone was tapping him. He looked at his right side to find a cute little girl was looking at him with her huge circle eyes. She blinked at him. She was mesmerized by krishn.

Krishn was in awe....she was such a cute little baby.

Krishn-- pranipat. You called me pretty baby??
Krishn asked her sweetly. Smiling at her softly.

The girl nodded.
Krishn-- what's your name baby??😄

Baby girl -- Vishakha.🥰
She said cutely.
Vishakha--And these twoo ale my blothels ,sambha and vilaj.
She said pointing at the two small boys sitting besides her.

The Boys were like of 5 years and Vishakha was of 3 years.

Krishn -- ohhh...pranipat my dear little friends.
Krishn spoke to them.

Sambha-- so bhaiya...you like the princess??

Suddenly everyone stopped. Anirudh and ram looked at each other and then they looked at the 5 year old kid who asked the exact same question that they wanted to ask krishn from the beginning .

Krishn's eyes went wide😳.
Krishn-- what!!???? Wh..what are you talking baby....nothing like that...hmmm. you eat your food ok. We should not talk when we are eating right baby...