Chapter 43

His face was now so close that warms lips gently brushed the auricule of her ears, spending a pleasant shiver down her spine

Rukmini-- leave me, I said...

Krishn-- listen to me ......I know you are angry on me but please can you calm down and listen to me......

Rukmini-- I hate you....you are very bad, you always hurt me...go away, just go away from me....
She said while crying.

Krishn felt a sharp pang in his heart. He slowly loosened his grip and looked at her with heartbroken eyes. He then stepped back making distance between them.

Krishn-- Ok!!...if you want I will leave. But before that I want to tell you that I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you anyway. That day, I shouted on you I am so sorry.....I cannot believe ,I said that. I regretted it so much. Now that you have made it clear that you hate me I have no rights to take you with me ( krishn sadly chuckles). I can fight with whole world to get you but I cannot fight with you to stay with me or love me.

Rukmini blinked her eyes few times. Her hair was wet, slightly wavy with moisture. She was looking at krishn with her sparkling eyes. He looked heavenly.
Few strands stuck to his forehead and cheeks. His face was wet from rains. She was not able to concentrate on his words cause of his handsomeness.

Krishn-- It's just ,I cannot belive that you never loved me!! Am I so hard to love? I tried everything to make you love me ,but I failed. I FAILED!. But maharani ,I wanted to come here to take you back, but Dau said you will come by your choice. I waited for you maharani but you didn't come.....I was going crazy for you, but you didn't come......

Rukmini looked down. She wanted to tell him the reason why she didn't come but she was too angry at him to explain.

Krishn-- I was scared by the thought that, maybe you really didn't want to come back. Then I got to know that Rukmi has ordered that ,I shouldn't be allowed to enter vidharbha....

Rukmini was shocked....what!!! What did rukmi do?

Krishn-- I didn't want to go for war, cause there is no use. Then I accepted the fact that you really didn't want to come ;but I wanted to talk to you for one last time. So without informing anyone back in dwarka, I came here secretly just to meet you maharani. But it's ok. I have understood now that you don't love me. We cannot force someone to love us or stay with us. Love cannot be forced. But maharani, I really loved you a lot and will forever love you and you know that.

He sighed heavily. Looking at her with heartbroken eyes.

Krishn--Incase if you will need my help anytime , just write a letter, I will forever be at your service. I will leave now.....( krishn gave a sad smile) it was my best life that I spent with you and I will forever love you...........

Krishn then turned around with heavy heart and started to walk away until he was hugged from back tightly making him stop.