Chapter 15

_______

_______

In Bhishmaks room,

Rukmini and rukmi along with Rukmini's other brothers and mother suddhamati gathered on Bhishmaks order.

Rukmi-- what is it Pita shree I was busy in welcoming the kings for Rukmini's Swayamvar in kundina. Why did you call me urgently?

Rukmini was also confused.

Bhishmak looked at suddhamati,  she gave a little nod to him....he sighed and then spoke......

Bhishmak-- Cancel the Swayamvar!

Rukmi along with rukmini and other prince were shocked. They were surprised what was their father's plan.?....why is he canceling the Swayamvar?....

Rukmi-- what!!!??? Are you serious... what are you talking pita shree......are you serious!!?

Bhishmak-- I am very serious and am not in the mood of joke. Cancel Rukmini's Swayamvar......I am not willing to give my godess like daughter in swayamvar.  She will marry a king of her choice with proper religious rites.  I cannot rely on kings around whom we dont know. I can't risk my daughter's life because of your political gains!!

Bhishmak scolded rukmi.
Rukmi was very angry. His all plan were destroyed by his father....he couldn't belive this.

Rukmi-- Are you serious pita shree??? All the kings have already started assembling in kundina!!! And what's wrong in thinking of our future ??? If Rukmini marries a strong king this will help our kingdom to grow!!....

Bhishmak-- I don't know any of it. My decision is made. You can inform to the kings that Swayamvar is canceled and they can return.

Bhishmak looked at his other sons and said
Bhishmak-- sons you all go to kundina and apologize on our behalf.  Send then gifts and some jewelleries as our apologies.  We are not conducting any Swayamvar.

His sons nodded and left.
Bhishmak looked at rukmini and said....
Bhishmak-- daughter ❤  you are my blessing....blessing that mata mahalaxmi gave me...I will never do anything that goes against your will....nor I will let any unworthy king marry you....you are very dear to me..

Rukmini felt like crying when she heard her father's words. She instantly hugged him.

Rukmi was burning in fire....
Rukmi-- Pita shree you are giving her a lot of freedom. Girls have no rights to choose their grooms. Her father or guardian decides who she will marry am when she will marry. Anyways Rukmini is of no use to us. So if she will marry a powerful king of a powerful kingdom it will benefit us.

Bhishmak got angry after hearing such insulting words about his daughter from his own son.
Bhishmak-- How dare you.....
Bhishmak shouted angrily....
Suddhamati tried to take situation under a control...

Suddhamati-- shanti....shanti swami....relax please this is not good for your health....and rukmi ( she looked at him angrily) apologize to your sister right now...you have no rights to speak about her like that.....!!!