Laundry Day

It was hard to sleep tonight and not only because Roier and Cellbit were up later than usual.

Bad was facing the wall, running his hand along the rough texture of the wood. He didn't know if he was going to survive the night or not.

He kissed me...So he obviously likes me, right? But what if it was a joke? What if he thinks I'm gross? Should I try to talk to him tomorrow? I'll be like... "Hey, Skeppy. When you kissed me did you mean it?" No...that's terrible. What the heck do I say to him tomorrow?

Bad turned and looked across the room to the couple. He wanted what they had and he wanted it now.

"Gatinho." Roier groaned. "What are you doing?"

Cellbit had his legs and arms wrapped around Roier. His head was pressed hard against the crook of Roier's neck.  He still complained. "I can't get close enough to you." Cellbit pushed his body harder against Roier.

"Climb into my mouth, pendejo!"

Cellbit huffed. "I would. I wish I was small enough to crawl inside your mouth."

"Oh my god." Roier laughed quietly. "You're fine. You are practically merge with me now."

Cellbit was pressed into Roier so hard he might leave a bruise. "Not close enough."

"Gatinho, if we get much closer, we would be having the sex, technically."

Cellbit pouted and stayed latched onto Roier like a leech. "Eu te amo."

Roier smiled and rubbed Cellbit's back with his free hand. "Yo también te amo."

"Not close enough." Cellbit shifted his body around. Trying to find a position that made him feel fused to Roier. "Guapito, Por favor."

Roier groaned again and opened his mouth jokingly. That was a mistake because Cellbit wasted no time trying to put a hand in his mouth.

"Cellbo!" Roier swatted his hand away. "Estás loco."

Cellbit huffed. "Boa noite." He pulled away from Roier and turned to sleep.

Roier cuddled into him from the back. "I love crazy, baby." He kissed Cellbit goodnight and then fell asleep.

🥗🥗🥗

"Foolish had it coming, honestly..." Tina ate her salad warily. It was better quality today. Less limp. A little too tomato-y.

"Yeah..." Bad played with the tomatoes in his salad. "I am a little shocked though. I mean, Foolish is..." Bad flexed his non-existent muscles. "And Roier looks pretty tiny in comparison. I don't know how he realistically won that fight."

Tina shrugged. "I don't think Foolish was trying."

"Hm?"

Tina started playing with her tomatoes as well. "I saw it...the fight. He wasn't trying. Roier came after him first. He might've hit Roier once but...I think that was just a desperate attempt to get Roier to stop."

"Hm..." Bad felt a hand on his shoulder and flinched.

"Sorry!"

"Oh, Skeppy." Bad moved over so Skeppy could sit beside him. "Where were you?"

"I went to the nurse's office for something. I'm here now." Skeppy set his tray down. "Are we all eating salad? Wow we're so healthy."