Relationship problemas

TW// Étoiles' self-deprecating depression and negative mentions of drug use.

"mmm, good morning." Bad cuddled into Skeppy as they both woke up.

"No." Skeppy murmured and turned away, shoving his face in the pillows.

Bad threw an arm over him. "It's not time to wakey yet, you can go back to sleep for a bit."

Skeppy hummed happily and went back to sleep.

Bad stayed awake and listened to the breathing of his boyfriend. He could hear it just fine, so Roier must've been awake, he wasn't snoring anyway.

Gosh, he's so precious...I hope we can work it out. Mom's gonna kill me when she finds out, but maybe I don't have to tell her right away...she's probably always figured I was gay anyway.

📝📝📝

At this point Skeppy had gotten used to going off to the library while the essays were being written. Anyone who wasn't writing went to the library because it was their only other choice.

Skeppy scanned the shelves, his stomach fluttering when he passed a title he knew Bad liked. He imagined that in the future when he had a real job and his own house, he'd build a home library with Bad. They'd go to the furniture store and pick out the shelves together. Then they'd argue while putting the damn things together.

Skeppy imagined coming into the library just before bed, seeing Bad fast asleep in his reading chair, maybe by an electric fireplace. A real one would be too ambitious.

Skeppy picked up a book and sniffed it. He decided there that he loved books. Not so much reading them, but just the way they fit in his boyfriend's hands.

Skeppy decided he would read something Bad hasn't. Then he'd get to recommend it and Bad would be so excited that Skeppy had a recommendation for him.

Skeppy took the book and sat down away from everyone else. But he was still found.

Lya crept up behind and took a seat without asking. She was his sister, used to irritating him. "Hey."

"What do you want?" Skeppy set his book down, already annoyed.

"Why are you saying it like that? I can't talk to you now?" Lya scoffed.

"You haven't spoken to me all summer." Skeppy reminded her. "I'm reading."

"Mn..." Lya sucked in a breath and let her words flow out. "So what really is going on? Because I'm getting really confused and tired with the rumors. I'm trying to stay out of your business and let you do your thing this summer but...what's going on?"

"What are you talking about?"

Lya gave him a look reserved for the exceptionally stupid. "Seriously? What do you think I mean, dumbass?"

"Well...I don't know. What?"

Lya facepalmed. "Jesus save us..."

"Is it about my boyfriend?"

"That answers that..." Lya looked up. "So you are dating that guy?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay finally I know what's going on." Lya cracked her fingers. "It feels like every second person here is experimenting with their sexuality so I'm not surprised."