Double Flings

Bad and Skeppy went to their cabin that night to use the bathroom before sneaking back out when the counselors were in bed.

"We should go down to the lake." Skeppy suggested.

"Yeah? It's kind of freaky at night though."

"Yeah but it's pretty. The moon on the water."

"Yeah, that's true. But if I wanted to see a pretty reflection, I'd get a job as your mirror."

Skeppy whined, covering his chest. "Don't do that– I think I just had a heart attack!"

"Aww, you baby!" Bad teased, locking himself in a stall.

While Bad was peeing, Skeppy looked in the mirror and fluffed up his hair. Bad already thought he looked good, he wanted to make sure Bad kept thinking that. "Hey, Bad?"

"Don't talk to me when I'm peeing, weirdo."

Skeppy groaned. "I miss you."

Bad walked out of the stall and washed his hands. "I'm in the same room, Skeppy!"

"I couldn't see you!" Skeppy locked himself in a stall.

"Now I can't see you!"

"Don't talk to me when I'm peeing, weirdo."

"Gah!" Bad looked in the mirror, fixing his hair with his fingers. "You're frustrating, you know that?"

"You love me~"

Bad stared at the reflection in the mirror.
Do I? I think so...how do I know? It's only been three weeks.

Skeppy left the stall and washed his hands. "You wanna head out now?"

"Mm maybe. Let's look out the windows and see if the lights in the staff cabins are out."

Bad and Skeppy left the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Bad was shocked to see Étoiles with his hand on the doorknob.

"Oh I'm sorry! I forgot I was a prisoner here. No rights for the French, right?"

Bad rolled his eyes. "I've never seen you go out after curfew before."

"So now French people can't change?!"

Bad looked at Skeppy and grinned. "Skeppy, who do you think he's seeing?"

"Hmm, who knows?" Skeppy smirked.

"Whatever you think, is not that!" Étoiles' was turning pink.

Bad's mouth fell open. "Étoiles!"

"What?!"

Roier's attention was grabbed, as he was sitting up in bed, playing a card game with Cellbit. "What's going on?"

Skeppy put his hands on his hips. "Étoiles is sneaking out."

Roier laughed and got all giddy. "Oooh! Étoiles sneaking out! Who is it?"

"Can a French man not go for a walk?!"

Bad hummed and walked to the door. "Well me and Skeppy are going out too so..."

Étoiles burned brighter.

"Yeah, and we all know now that me and Bad aren't just friends." Skeppy was bold enough to say what Bad couldn't yet.

Bad turned a little pink as well. "Yeah..."

Étoiles cleared his throat. "Fine. It's not a problem. I'm just going for a walk."

"Alone?"

"Obviously."