His Only Crush

TW// mentions of miscommunicated consent.

Bad was relieved that night to see Cellbit cuddle up with Roier after their shower.

"Hey, Skeppy?" Bad interrupted him on his way to the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"I have to go talk to Tina, okay? I shouldn't be long."

"Okay. Be careful."

"Be careful?"

Skeppy looked up to see Cellbit secure in his bunk. He was rubbing Roier's back while Roier spoke in Spanish. Judging by the tone, it must've been sweet nothings. "You know, don't get caught or bitten by anything."

"Oh don't worry. I'm very wary of raccoons now." Bad left the cabin.

Bad practically ran down to the lake. Afraid he'd get caught or that Cellbit would get curious and want to follow him. To his relief, Foolish was right where he said he'd be.

"Finally." Foolish was sitting on a bench that was situated under a battery powered lantern.

"I couldn't just teleport down here." Bad reached up and switched on the lantern. "Why are you sitting in the dark?"

"I didn't know that worked!"

"did you try it?"

"No..."

Bad sat on the bench. "let's make this quick." Bad waved some mosquitoes away. "There's a lot of blood suckers out."

"Not just blood suckers" Foolish joked.

Bad was not amused. "Language. You said you seriously had to talk to me. Spit it out."

"Jesus, fine." Foolish was able to drop his emotional mask almost immediately. Like he had been acting normal for too long. "First I just need to know that you're not going to like– be obnoxious about it."

"I can't make any promises, just move it along."

"It's about Valerie..."

"If she's pregnant, I will drown you."

"What?! No!" Foolish put a hand over his chest. "At least I fucking hope not! Jesus, don't even joke about that!"

Bad rolled his eyes. "You do know having sex is basically giving the world permission to make you a teenage dad, right?"

"Stop being obnoxious!" Foolish shifted. "I need you to not be a little asshole for a minute."

"Gah, what? Can you just not be a stubborn 'tough' guy and just say whatever the heck is bothering you."

"Fine!"

"..."

Bad waited an awkward length of time before standing up. "Okay, if you aren't going to say anything important."

Foolish yanked him back down. "Just listen. Don't say anything."

Bad stared at him.

"Okay so– me and Valerie got in a little argument. I don't remember how it started, probably about me kissing a guy...anyway! We were fighting and saying things back and fourth. I said I didn't want to ruin what we have. She– she said something like, 'all we have is sex. And I don't even like that part either'. So...look I'm really freaked out...did I...did I rape my girlfriend?"

Bad's glare turned into wide eyes. "Huh? Hold on, excuse me?!" Bad sat up straight, as if that would help him comprehend. "Are you kidding me?!"

"I thought we were both super into it! But she says she didn't enjoy it so like– I-I don't know!"