06. Nemesis, Destiny, Fortune... But i Prefer Fort

According to google the definition of sexy was-
sexy
(adjective)
1.
sexually attractive or exciting.
synonyms:sexually attractiv,seductive, desirable, alluring, inviting, sensual, sultry, slinky, provocative, tempting, tantalizing
2.
informal
very exciting or appealing.
"business magazines might not seem like the sexiest career choice"
synonyms:exciting, stimulating, interesting, appealing, intriguing

BOY THEY ARE WRONG

The figure standing in front of me was the definition of sexy.
My jaw was literally touching the ground. I might have looked like a wanton women ogling his fucking hot looks. But man... This guy is worth the embarrassment.

He was tall and he wasn't wearing a shirt so i could perfectly savour those well toned abs chiseled on his well sculpted body.

I had no shame in admitting that i could trtransform into a whore to fuck this guy.

His jeans where riding so fucking low damn i wish they where lower. His V lines where so prominent and carved out that i was literally disappointed as they disappeared beneath that jeans.

His black hair where ravenous and callously falling on his shoulder.
His face... Fuck it was angelic..okay he was an angel so duh!
His eyes where coal black and his plump lips where pierced.
My lips parted even more than they already where when he hungrily looked at me and swiped his tongue along his bottom lip and tugged his piercing.
Can i have an orgasm by this?
This guy was walking talking porn!

His lips set into a sly smile and then a smirk as he walked closer to me. My heart was throbbing. I held my chest as he neared me. He placed his long fingers beneath my chin and closed my mouth

" Close it Baby" He whispered.

I am officially a tomato.
His gaze shifted his eyes from me.

" So what is so important that i have 3 pretentious ladies in my
Den?" He asked in his smoking hot voice.

" 4" I choked in a hoarse voice trying to collect myself

" You arnt a pretentious lady" He commented without looking at me.

That's nice of him.

" Oh yeah i am not pretentious but-"

" I meant the pretentious not the lady"He replied running is fingers through his hair.

All my hunger and lustful desire vanished as my mouth formed a huge O.

" Stop it! Now you Mr why are you lazing around when there is so much to do!"

" Not my fault! I was having so much fun! I was so eager to see that fucktard get hit by the bus but her stupid dad ruined the plan and after that the screen went blank ,I thought it was off time so i was trying my new game i stole from the world below" He replied casually as if it wasn't a big deal.

I couldn't say anything. All i did was stare at the dude in astonishment

He.thought.getting.hit. By. A. Fucking. bus. Was. Fun??
Did he call me a fucktard ?
And did he have PS4 because i really wanted it?
This lousy piece of sex god-asshole was my Fate????
Life was messing with me!

" That was not funny! Your responsibilities have been explained to you a million times! You can't mess with her Fate!"

" Jeez Dont you guys do fun" He asked amused." You should have seen her expression! Man it was worth it" He chuckled as he flexed his muscles

Normally such kind polite words ( dripping with sarcasm) should make one cry.
But this made me furious. Hulk Furious.
I clenched my fist.
I take a look at his heavenly face.
Because after what i want to do that face would look like a decomposed squirrel.