18. All he cares about is your body

I yawned as my eyes opened. My First was Fort's naked torso view.
Holy Fuck!

I was sleeping with my head on his torso. He was sleeping with his fingers tangled in my hair. My heart thrummed As I immediately moved away from him.

His immediately opened. He sat up groggily looking at me and casually ruffling his hair. He frowned at me blushing. He yawned flexing his muscles. I just sat on my bed with my knees to my chest seeing his muscles react to the way he strecthced his arms. 

Aoon his eyes met mine I aviated my gaze.

"You are free to check me out "

"I wasn't checking  you out" I quickly denied

"Yeah Yeah whatever . I going for  shower and I'll offer you to come with me too"

I angrily threw a pillow at him and chuckled as he dodged it.

I crawled out of my  bed . and went out . The house was quiet apart from a few buzzing in the kitchen. 

"Hi mom"

"Good Morning sweetie!"She said with a smile as she kissed my forehead."Is Fort going to join us for breakast"

" Um...Mom he isn't my.."

"Still !He seems to hang around with you alot.You don't usually bring many friends. The last time you bought someone home was Ryan."

"Observation!I don't have friends. He is like a....."

What ? I never asked this quetion to myself. He wasn't a friend . He was surely an enemy but then enemies don't hug you or drive you to a hospital. But then enemies do mess up your life, which he very successfully doing.

" He is a frenemy"

" Frenemy? " She said cocking her eyebrow

I buried my head in my arms.

" It's complicated "

" Care to tell?"

" I really wish I could but-

" Good Morning folks" Fort walked down.
I facepalmed myself. He is back to screwing my life.

Mom's eyes widened." Fort!? "

" Mom it's not what it seems like"

" Yep I had an extremely pleasurable time sleeping with your daughter " He said trying to hide his grin.
I wanted to dive into an ocean of embarrassment and never come out. But neither there was an ocean nearby nor I intend in drowning.

"Flo.... Explain " she said popping her p.

" Mom... " I looked at Fort who grabbed an Apple from the shelf and bit on it.

"Yes I slept with him" I groaned

Fort nearly spat the apple out. He looked at me with wide eyes.

" Okay... Frenemy I see" She stated with her lips pursed

" I'll go and get ready" I quitely got up.

Fort is a bipolar being. Simple as it is. Yesterday he was a caring and loving friend and today he is back to being what he is.

Dick.

I stripped off and turned on the shower.The hot water realesed the drowsiness of the morning.  I tried to think of anything but Fort but lately he was the only thing that occupied my mind.. Not in a good way.

I put on a graphic tee and ripped jeans. I casually brushed my hair well i wasn't bothered about how I look because no one bothered anyway

" Your mom told me to drive you to school." Fort barged in disrespectfully