11. Jealous

I burnt my hand. Period.
I am not explaining it anymore .
Okay so I was angrily going to school and as i walked through a construction sight the sparks of the current fell on my hand. Yeah i was partially handy-cuted.

I stared wearily at my red swollen blisters. The sting was coursing through my body.

Fort was barely concerned and enjoyed as I hissed every time the blisters started to bleed.

He is intentionally trying to drive me crazy and if I complain he will endure this as my weakness. I bit back my tears and walked towards school.

Fort had made a couple of friends, which is not at all helping me change him.

I kept on trying to explain him but he didn't bother to listen.

Moreover we hated each oyher guts which made sitting on a couch and talking it out... Well impossible

He refused to spend time with me, he refused to listen to me he refused my kindness, enjoyed my anger and despised my eye roll.

How can you change an angel like this!?

I couldn't keep up with his instant popularity. It was impossible to separate the girls from him. It was like trying to grasp for air with yo

We walked in together. He immediately distanced himself from me pretending to ignore my presence.

I looked at his fingers he wasn't rolling his so-called mind reading ring.
Good i can mentally abuse and curse him.
He is a motherfucking son of a bitch ass dickhead who is the biggest slut-
Stop he is rolling the ring.

Fort is the nicest angel a person can ever come across. He is the light in my dark inilluminated
World. He shelters-

Who am i kidding? I can't praise this ass hole even in my dreams.
An instant smirk plastered across his face.

I looked up and I froze on my tracks. My heart thrummed and the sharp pain reconciled. Ryan.
He was heavily making out with a blonde girl against the locker. I bit my lips trying hard to control my emotions. I looked at him mischievously drugging the lip if the girl.
Just the way he did to you
That must be Roma

His hands where tangled between her hair. His masculine body was moulded into hers. I wanted to puke. Natural instincts.

But what i did was...stupid and very immature.

I quickly grabbed Fort's hand as soon as Ryan looked up. Fort looked at our intwined fingers and frowned.

I didn't even bother to explain him what was in my mind... He can just read it!

I glanced at Ryan whose rapt attention was on me. He widened his eyes as his gaze fell on our little fake display of public affection.
His mouth parted in surprise and unease.
I crawled closer to Fort placing my hand on his shoulders and tracing it to the back of his neck.

" What the actual fuck are you doing???" He asked trying to remove my hand. But i was enjoying Ryan's expression too much. I fake laughed and squeezed Fort into a hug. He was literally taken aback as he took a sharp breath as soon as I buried my head in his hard sculpted torso.
There was an unknown warmth in hugging Fort. His soft fabric rubbing against my face soothed me for a temporary time.
I wondered to myself. I am trying to pretend to be with Fort to make Ryan jealous. What am i going to achieve from this? Self satisfaction. Vengeance. But I wasn't Ryan.

Your heart wasn't a toy either.

Yes. This is the way. I can prove him that if he can play around and move on i very well can.