58. Never apart. Just far away

" Flo.." Fort called as he entered my room. He winced as he moved.

" No!No! NO!" I screamed out loud at him. I buried my face in the pillow and cried in muffled voices.

" Flo you need to get this... "

" I said you are not going anywhere! I am not sending you back! You are bad you are still bad you have to stay! " I sobbed and screamed.

He gave me a weak smile. He sat beside me holding his head with his hand.

" Does it seem like I want to go either? But I have to Flo.. For you I am going to do everything to make you happy.. "

" You make me happy! That's what I want.." I sobbed

" Flo you make me happy too. But you have to be rational.. I don't even remember what all I had put in the Memorial. I have reconstruct it or atleast remove all the dangerous events from it. If something happens to you Flo... " He tugged his hair shaking his head

" I don't care! I don't give a flying fuck what you did. I need you Here with me. You said you'll never let me go amd now you wanna leave? " I yelled crying and sobbing. He can't leave. He can't just go. Not now. Not ever.

He takes my face in his hand and touches his forehead with mine.

" I will never let go of you Flo. I love you. And believe me, I thought I'll never feel this way. I tried to block every single way of love from me ,but living with you here I realized some this happen by chance. I am not ashamed of what all shit I did. I got me to you and that's more than anything I would ever get."

I squeezed my eyes as tears came running down.

" No... Fort I lost my Dad. I lost everything, I am not loosing you now. " I muttered slowly pressing my self against his hands.

" I'll be always there looking out for you.. "

" I won't even remember a thing!" I panicked " Pro said once this is over I-I ll forget everything! I forget all the memories we had together! I'll forget our kisses, our dates our fights our moments, our talks... I'll forget about us" I gasped

" But I won't " He said kissing my forehead. His soft lips connected with my skin melting all my internal organs. There was a certain sorrow in this kiss. It felt like the last time." I will never forget about us.. I'll be there to check on you.. I'll be watching you sleep, I'll watch you laugh, ill watch you live the life you are supposed to.. Flo you could have been injured.. Badly. I didnt give a shit while constructing the memorial. But I can change it, And I will... but I need to go back for that."

" You hate Mid Realm Fort.. You'll be trapped again.. Your Dad will win. You will have to stay there forever.. " I was fervently panicking with each dismayed thought that hit my mind.

" He will never win. He already lost. He tried to trap me, hide me obliterate me but you will save me each time. Seeing you gives me freedom for a lifetime."
He kissed my nose.

" Why am I having a feeling you are kissing me goodbye " I said im a small voice.

He kissed my cheek. Each kiss was making my heart beat faster.

" Not a goodbye Flo.. I just want to have you close to me for-

" Don't! Don't say last time because I am not letting you go. I'll kick your balls so hard you wont be able to teleport yourself" I threatened between my tears

He laughed as he continued kissing my neck and worked down to my shoulder blades. He pushed me into my bed and climbed over me.

" Gosh! Kiss me already " I demanded. He chuckled as he put his lips on mine. It's like my body found its source of life. I was able to breath again. I love him so much. I just dont believe in the concept of ' Love him enough to let him go'. He gently trailed his finger down my hand making me explode with ecastasy. He rolled his lips with mine in perfect motion.