08. He gave me Pneumonia

Fact: I can't do this!
Fort was an immediate popular guy. The moment he stepped in the class girls and boys where hounding Him. He himself was surprised probably never got this much attention back there.
This all seems like a huge mistake now. All this will distract him even more and then i wont even have a fate anymore.
I sat on my normal seat.
I buried my head in my arms
Dad was in comma. And i now i have to handle the reason why he went to comma in the first place.
Tears started escaping, sometimes i really wished i had someone to tell how i felt.
I really wished someone knew everything about me and is there to say it will be fine.
I had my mom and Dad and now this happened.
I had never felt this lonely before.
I have to change Fort before things go out of even hands. I cannot give up and i will not!
I never give up.
He wants to play? Let's play..
I got up and wiped away my tears. I Located Fort. He was soulfully enjoying himself. That's good at least he won't bother me.
How can i make him realize my pain?
He doesn't have angels to control his emotion. They are spontaneous. Nothing I SAY will affect him. What else can i possibly do?

"Good Morning Class!" Mrs Hardy greeted. I straightened and took out my textbooks. I was a nerd ?Yes but i didn't get good grades so no worries.
You would be surprised to know that in my 18 years of life something abnormal always happened to my only my paper!
You all know why so no point asking.
Last time i couldn't complete my paper because someone 'accidentally locked 'the bathroom and i was stuck for 30 minutes!
I focused on the every word she said. I glanced at Fort who was staring out of the window.
My eyes wandered off to him. He looks so mysterious at times. His lips where pressed in a hard line. I tilted my head examining his perfect jawlines. His black shirt was loosely clung to his body. His fingers where playing with a black jade ring. His hair looked as if he had sex in the morning and believe me it was sexy . I was lost in his looks.

'Girl I gotta go, I'm finished with the show
If you wanna *** me, I won't say no
T-t-t-touchin on my ***
While I'm touchin on your ***
You know that we are gonna ***
Cause I don't give a ***'

Touchin on my by 30h3! It was one of my favorite of course the beats are awesome! Just-

HOLD IT
Why is it playing?
It took me a minute to realize it was my phone!! The entire class was roaring with laughter . I frantically searched for my phone. How come it works! I clearly remember it was broken! Unless..
FORT!
I quickly shut my phone and faced the angry glare from Mrs Hardy.
I looked at Fort. His eyes where playful and mischievous. He was holding his stomach and laughing . I glared at him and he winked back.
Boy this is going to be a heck of a challenge.
*****
I stood outside the class tapping my feet as i waited for Fort to come out. That guy has crossed the limits! Well he crossed them long ago but i expected him to get back into his limits.
He came out running his long delicious finger throw his hair. Cara was clinging to him like a Koala on an eucalyptus tree!
I shouldn't insult Koalas by comparing it to this epitome of Evil. Now she has a companion. Great

Two insufferable people ruining my life together.
" Fort.. I need to have a word with you" i bluntly ordered gritting my teeth.

" You don't order him!" Cara smirked

" You don't own him" I fired back

" And i don't care" Fort added. "Wait up for me I'll have a word with Ms Fiesssty" He said elaborating the 'S' .
Cara gave me an Girl-Don't-you-try-to-put-your-hands-on-him look.
I pulled him to a corner.

" Really Fort! REALLY!"

" Really what? Everything here is real" He said shrugging and seldom tugging his piercing.

" You changed my ringtone and called me in the middle of my class!"

" Why shouldn't I! The class was such a bore! I needed to heat things up ! " He said chuckling slightly