We fell for each other. Shit

He just kissed me. Right there on the middle of the road he pulled me close and just marked me with his lips.

I was so weak.This was what I had been longing for the past 1 week. There was so much satisfaction as I kissed him back. He pressed his lips with so much passion. He moved his tongue desperately as I flung my arms around his neck. The cool December wind whispered past my ear. I didnt care about the annoying hustle bustle of the city or the honking of the car. I frankly didn't care about anything at all. I didnt want to think. I just wanted him.

He pulled away for 1 second to look at me. His eyes analyzed my face and brushed his thumb against my craving lips. He held my face and whispered

" We can't act as friends after everything that happened and what we said. ... You can't just end what hadn't started." He mumbled

" Tell me then"

He looked at me confused wondering what I meant.

" Tell me what should I do because I would do anything right now right here. i dont care.I don't wanna think whats right or wrong. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it" I said with a small laugh.

I was completely insane. Yes I was. Probably the mental asylum people are scratching their head wondering about my curious case. But I aint got time for them. Right now infront of my eyes I had Fort a I needed him like every other important thing in my life.

"I love you Flo... I am sorry I can't be your friend.." He muttered touching his forehead with mine. " Please say it back to me..I look so completely desperate and stupid. But please say it back. I swear I'll cry again if you dont." He chuckled slightly.

" I love you too Fort." I whispered back.

I heard him breath with relief. I placed my head on his chest ajd hugged him. His heartbeat was steady, soothing and yhe most pleasing sound in that moment. He was so tall I alway had to get on my toes to kiss him but I liked being shorter than him so whenever I hugged him I could listen to his soft rhythmic heartbeat. He bent his head and buried it in my neck placing small kisses on my neck.

"We are putting a good show" He chuckled.

I laughed throwing my head back. I stared into his eyes and he stared back

" Sorry for what all I did and what all happened. I didn't want it to happen this way..

"Well if I think carefully....I am glad you did.
Even through our fighysvand hate we foundblobe in the most hopeless. Way possible but...

" We did. And am never letting you go again for some stupid reason" He finished

" Aww look at us finishing each other's sentence. " he grinned

" I swear I have neve4 been so cheesy for anyone. I swesr all this cheesiness should pay off."

" We'll see..I like cheesy boys." I saud tappinh his nose. He frowned at me and made gagging sound.

" What about cockiness" He said pulling me closer.

I laughed as I ran my fingers against his jawline. He closed his eyes and leaned against my hand.

" Fort.. I am scared." I muttered

" Scared?" he repeated cocking his eyebrow

" This won't work out...what if something happens. The authorities..if they get to kno2 somehow..."

" I am.not scared of them. You shouldn't be either. And as for this working out. I promise I will make it work out. No matter what. They will never find us out and if they do.. "

" Our love is stronger than that. " I finished

" Are you able to read my mind now?" He asked cocking his brow

I giggled.

" Well I haven't reached that far. "

" I promise I won't mess with your luck and won't ley anyone harm you wver again." He reassured

" That's good to know."

" Now...do I.. " His hands went down to my hips seductively and leaned closer."... Get my... Reward"

I flung my arms around him and gave him an innocent look.

" What reward? "

" Ah..playing innocent now aren't we." He swiftly picked me up. I gasped. This guy is so... Cocky!

" Fort we are literally in public! Put me down now!" I whisper-screamed.

" Nah. I want my reward. "He saif stubbornly.

" You are such a child. What reward do you want? A chocolate? " He teased

"No!..wait I want a chocolate but not right now. I want...."

I wrapped my legs around him and pressed myself against him,

" Wany whay?"

" Teasing me? That's a bad tactic Miss Gem."

" Is it really? BEcause I think its affecting you."

" You always affect me."

I smiled at him. Everything finally was getting close to being perfect.everything was finally falling in place. And God know ls how badly I had been waiting for this moment to come. To be abke to say I love you to the one person I actually loved. With mout hesitation without any reluctance.Irrevocably and unconditionally.

" So where do you wany to give me..my reward. "

" Anywhere but herw2.Cab we please leave?"

He took me to his car and placee me on yhe backseat.

" Why your car out of all places? " I rasped as he was furiously kissing my neck abd removing his jacket.

" What's wrong with the car? " He asked placing small kisses on my shoulder shifting ny bra strap to reveal my skin

" It's so comoact and small... And uncomfortable" I complain pouting. He immidiately stopped kissing and looked at me giving me the 'really?' look.

" I bought such a massive car so I could have some fun in th3 back seat and you are jusr hurtubg ny cars pride? I am dissapointed. " He stated with an air of. Fake pride.

I grabbee his vollar and yanked him close to me.

" Well I'll take it in consideration this time owing to the fact my h9rmines are going crazy."
He immidiately kissed me. His raw libidious kiss unfurled my inner desires. I parted my legs to let his body mould into mine.

He pulled the top over my head and paced down to put his mouth on the valley of my breasts