21. I will make you feel right

Hi folks! This chapter has a high sexual content so anyone uncomfortable with it can skip this chapter. You won't miss much just a bit of Flort action ;)

He literally kicked the door of the nearest classroom. The room was dark and empty. Dimly illuminated by the moonlight and the street lights.

He placed me on the teachers table.

" What the fuck! What is wrong with you. You tell me I look hideous and the next moment you dance with me. And now you kidnap me to a deserted classroom. You surely do need help!"I yelled

" You know what! I ll tell you something today. You are driving me insane. Completely out of my goddamned mind. "

" What??"

" What! You are saying what now! First you wear a dress which makes you look so fucking incredibly sexy that all the guys out there have their dick on stand. Then your stubbornness. Your goddamned stubbornness! It makes me want to throw you off a cliff sometimes and other time it makes me want to fuck your brains out senselessly! " He was breathing fast and fumming with rage.

I was utterly shocked at the way he was describing his desires for me. So raw.. So hot.

"And then you grind your hips against mine and still expect me to stay in my limits. " He stood between my legs pulling me closer with every word he said.

He kissed me. At first I wanted to push him away but I smelt a hint of alcohol in his breath. He was drunk!

He held my thighs tighter his fingers gripped my skin. The pain was all overwhelming but so was the pleasure. His swift lips hungrily conquered mine. He hitched me up on his laps directing my legs to his waist and securing it tightly. He sat down with me straddling his lap.

I could and I should push him away and slap him right across his face but I found myself enjoying the pleasure his lips where providing.

His lips moved to my neck and he bared his teeth and nibbled my skin. An erotic moan escaped my lips without intention.
His tongue found my lips and before I knew I felt his tongue in sync with mine.

Unable to contain my sanity I rocked my body against him. I felt something hard grazing my thighs. Fort groaned. His eyes fighting to stay open. My fingers fumbled trying to grasp his hair to prevent myself from exploding with pleasure.

"Fuck" He moaned as cupped my hips with his long slender fingers .

He squeezed them harshly making me shudder. I rocked faster as his dick rubbed against my core. I was so wet that he could probably feel it from my panties. He moved my hips to give the perfect rhythm. He moaned as my body rolled harder faster against his cock.

My body was in state if euphoria. He hitched up my dress to reduce the barrier betweem me and his dick. I moved against his rock hard dick moaning loudly as my body kept on pulsing with tension.

"Damn Fuck I cant loose control" with one swift movement he flipped me and he was over me. He immidiately started kissing me furiously as if this was the last day on this planet. HIs tongue claimed my mouth somehow his harsh raw assaults ignited me . It was hard tonkeep up with him but I desired this.

He found the zipper of my dress and yanked it down removing the tight fabric from my body.

He stopped at he glared at my lingerie. I blushed as I realized it was the same lingerie he wanted to see me in.

" I told you that I would be the first to see you in this" He gorged in my body with his eyes.

You fucking don't know how much control I have to keep to not rip that thing out if your breast and have my mouth on you "