57. No, I don't need my luck...I need you

" Can't we go on a flying trip again " I asked jumping as we walked holding hands.

" No you are too heavy."

I gasped and slapped his shoulder as he laughed.

" Talk about yourself "

It was just a normal but chilly January morning and me and Fort decided to take a small walk around the neighbourhood.

The roads, garden and it won't be an exaggeration if I said even the people were covered with snow.

I pulled my coat closer to fight the cold but the only place I felt warm was in Fort's sturdy arms.

"Does this mean that everything is going to change? Everything in my fate?" I asked randomly

" Hasn't it already?" He asked kissing my head.

" Yeah I guess so..." We walked down the thick padding of snow, our footprings creating a deep impression on the white snow. The events of my life shock me. From being depressed and worried about my luck now I have the kind of life I always dreamed of and wanted.

Maybe it's true. Maybe after every bad phase of life there is a good one too.

But this good phase scares me as much as the bad one did, it's like it's gonna end soon and I somehow had to hold on to it like it's the most precious thing ever. I was scared of loosing Fort. He was an angel, no matter how hard I tried to push away that fact it's going to be true. I didn't want to worry of the future but the future kept hitting me like an avalanche and buried all the good memories with it.

"Earth to Flo" Fort nudged me.

"What?"

" What is so fascinating about the ground?"

" What?"

" You are staring at the ground for the past 5 minutes. How come it's more interesting than me. " He asked ff
eigning pride.

I giggled a little

" Well it's pure and look how cold and soft it is." I said sitting down on the footpath. People looked at me with a frown but I dont care and I dont mind. I am a girl who dates an angel. So wierd and me were best buddies.

" Really? If you love it so much why don't you make out with it?"

He immediately threw a snowball on my face. I sat there looking at him in disbelief as he just held his stomach and laughed.Okay he looked exceptionally cute today with his black beanie and trench coat. But he just invited trouble and I am not going to be distracted by how smoking hot and dashing he looked and how I wanted nothing more then to kiss him and have hot steamy sex with him.

" Ugh! You sir will pay for this!" I cupped the snow to construct a good big snowball but before I could finish he launched another one on ny head laughing viciously at me.

That Angel!

" Ugh" I screamed throwing
my snowball at him. He efficiently dodged it and winked at me.

" This is something I am good at so try and defeat me."

And in one minute we transisted from cute couple walking down the street to two annoying kids having a snowball fight. The glares and stares from the trespasser around us made me laugh harder.We constantly threw snowballs trying to dodge and aim.

It felt so good to be alive... To be with him.

" Now for my final trick!" I announced and I pushed him to the ground as he landed om his back on the thick sheet of snow. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over him on the ground.