47. I just want to wake up from this dream called Life

" Please Goddammit! " He followed me as I stomped back to the car.

He held my hand and turned me around. Without a single sane thought I slapped him.

" Leave me alone! I don't wanna have anything to do with you! From today I don't know you and I dont care who you are! "I barked at him.

He cupped his cheek. He was frustrated it was clear in his expression but I really didnt care. My Dad wasn't beside me just because of him. He stole away all my happiness and I thought he was my happiness.

" Will you just listen to me?" He grabbed my shoulders firmly and shook me as if I were in a trance. If I was, then it was his delusional veil of fake affection. I am not falling for it again.

"Get Away from me!" I pushed him hard as I screamed.

Tears were uncontrollably trailing down my face. My voice was cracking. I couldn't bare to see his face anymore. The anguish the rejection and disgust it gave me was unconfrontable.

" Flo I didn't let him die! It wasn't in my hands! "

" But because of you he had the Goddamned fucking accident! you disgrunting moron! You ruined my entire life amd now you have the balls to come and talk to me!?" I yelled so loud that people stared at us. But I couldn't care less.

" I know what I did. And I cant be enough sorry for that but I swear Flo I have changed! I am nothing like I was... I don't want any of this to happen.... I, want to make it up please let me Flo.." He begged. His voice was soft and tinted with pain and desperacy.

" No! You have not changed. Not even A bit! We have already gone through this! I am not going through this again .Just back off me right now!"

" Flo-

" Back off before I do something I will regret! " I screamed crying

" Do whatever! I need you to understand!" He begged

" Understand what! That you killed him with your stupid little prank! PRANK! That's what it was right? Are you happy now!!!! Or you want me to die as well? KILL ME TOO THEN!"I slammed him backwards with every sentence

" Shut up! I don't want to kill any one! " He anxiously tugged his hair. His eyes were glistening.
" Please Flo...I need you to forgive me.. I swear I didn't want this to come out this way... I was different Flo.. I changed.. You changed me.. I will do everything the way you want me too.. " He sobbed cupping my cheek. He touched his forehead with mine. His hands were trembling as he let his tears slip out .My heart was getting weak again. The anger wanted to wither away but I held myself together keeping up the firmness in me.

" Get away! Dont come close to me! I CANT TOLERATE YOU ANYMORE! You will do everything I want? Then get away leave me! Leave my life!" I shouted pushing him away.

He did something that shocked me. He fell on his knees infront of me looking down. His hair covered his face hiding his eyes from me. He bent before me in submission and it tore me apart.

" Please ...dont push me away.. I-I-I-I need you Flo... Please.. I desperately need you... Don't let me go.. Again" He begged. He was bent before me in devotion. For forgiveness.

My heart ached to hug and forgive him. But my father's image floated in front of me and all the softness vaporized.

" You dont need me.You have that enormous pride to keep you going"

" I will be whatever you want me to be... I'll listent to you.. Do everything every way you want just dont give up on me...you are the only one who thought I could be something that I am.. You didnt think I was perfect because I am an angel. You hated me and I thought nothing or no one can put me back but.. You changed me and now please don't... Dont leave me, I ... Be with me Flo please..." his voice was barely audible. It was cracking and tired. His tears were hidden beneath his stygian hair.