33. Cara and her mortification

We were back home getting ready for the official party. The party was basically for the 50th anniversary of the hospital in which my mom worked.

Mom was in her room getting ready. She was pulling herself pretty well even without dad around. I mean she is literally flirting with my boyfriend - Shit no not boyfriend as in my fate!

The dress was kept on the bed in a sophisticated Chanel bag. I pulled out a sleek shimmering black dress. The dress was dazzling as the light hit the bodice.

We all were going as a family. It's weird to think but somehow Fort really was a part of all this all along.

I went to the bathroom to change. Fort had gone to the bathroom downstairs so I had the room for me. The dress was halter neck and very fitting. Not to revealing as it cascaded down my legs modestly. I giggled as I thought of Fort in a tuxedo. He would look like a clown. I could roll out of the house laughing just at the thought of it

I smoothed the dress and tilted my head side to side to make sure I look good.

"Mom I am-" I could not finish as I walked out and froze on my footsteps.

Holy Mother Of Virgin.

Fort was standing awkwardly scratching his head. That part was not shocking.

He looked like a fucking sex / Greek god dipped in a cauldron of over sexiness and again polished with too much sexiness

The tuxedo made him look better than I -fuck anyone could imagine. The white shirt was opened from the top.The blazer was rolled up casually but even that just added to the hotness. I gulped as I shamelessly checked him out. He didnt wear the regular trousers instead he decided to wear skinny jeans.

I stood there gawking at him for 5 min, till he frowned at me and then smirked.

"What's wrong baby? Did I end up looking good?"

"You..you are not wearing a proper tux!" I tried to do something to make him remove the skinny jeans and wear a normal trousers. Maybe he will look hideous then?

Ugh! He will not!

Atleast he will look the usual sexy not over sexy!

"Why should I so I can look hideous as you want me too?"

"You can not look this hot" I Stomped my foot.

He ruffeld his hair to give them the just-fucked effect.

Just when I thought he could not He couldn't Get Any sexier ....
... He just did.

I sat on my bed arms crossed glaring at him. He looked at me and his lips twitched into a sly smile.

"Which reminds me ... Of a promise I made.?"

Promise?

Oh shit.

He pushed his hand in his pocket and made slowly strides towards me. I tensed on the spot.

He traced a strand of my blonde hair and flicked it. He was so close... Just one kiss won't harm...

".... But I think I can wait till we come back .. I like midnight sex better"

My head was tilted in anticipation but I immidiately straightened

He walked out. I sighed in relief. But I was like expecting like waiting for him to do something. I was slightly .... Disappointed?

Ugh no! Never. Never in a million years.

"Flo I am leaving early, You and Fort come along whenever you guys are ready"

The front door closed shut.