Nothin' But A Boss A** B*tch

"Don't make me ask for the presentation again, Michael." Juliette snapped, huffing in unneeded annoyance.

"Marilyn, you were 10 minutes late according to the sign in sheet. I'll need to speak with you later in my office." Juliette said, before rattling off a bunch of to-do lists to her personal assistant, Georgia.

Sighing in frustration, Georgie snapped, "Will you slow down and treat me like a human?! Not a robot. Now for once, leave the poor girl alone. She was 10 minutes late, what does that count?"

Taking a deep breath, Juliette refused to admit to her mistake and stomped into her office. She had always been the spoilt little rich kid that got her way, being a daddy's girl growing up was useful.

But Georgia, her only true and best friend, was there to ground her. To keep her head its size, and to keep her from exploding with arrogance.

Well, that is until Georgia gets pregnant and quits. Now, Juliette has no choice but to employ a cocky, arrogant, know-it-all idiot who may just be even better at grounding her than Georgia.

Pierce Jackson, a simple boy who grew up in the projects, who has seen more of life than Juliette ever will.

A cheesy tale of two people from two very different backgrounds come together to form one magical love story, sparked by one's own imagination.