Konya

"Is the humanoid ready?"

"Almost ma'am, just a fortnight till she's ready for extraction."

~

Flashes of red light.

A glimpse of a gun.

That was all she remembered when she escaped the institution. 

~

She was called Konya, a name that the lead scientist had bestowed upon her on her 7th birthday. She was bred in a lab, completely from scratch. Strands of DNA were taken from numerous gifted individuals around the world, some more that were artificial, infused into her. She was never meant to be human. She was meant to be a weapon. 

But the scientists grew fond, they put her in an environment where she could grow and be nurtured by some of the finest teachers they had. By the age of 10, she could take down a Navy SEAL with her bare hands. By 14, she was possibly the most gifted humanoid being to ever walk the face of the Earth; having mastered numerous musical instruments, memorised classical works of literature and had the uncanny ability to paint like Picasso. 

Then the CIA took her away. She was too strong, too powerful. She could no longer be treated like a person. She was now a weapon. 

But it was too much for her. She didn't want to hurt anyone. That was another one of her many abilities, though to the CIA it was more of a weakness. She had the humanity and kindness of a Saint. Her brain was to be able to process information at an incredibly unnatural speed.

Then they put one of the scientists in front of her. One of the scientists who raised her. 

"Kill her." 

They had said.

But she couldn't, so they killed the scientist anyway. 

Then all hell broke loose.