Hush My Big Bad Wolf | Derek Hale

Auliette has been nothing more but a passing figure or a shadow, a glimpse of no one, in the lives of the infamous Beacon Hills pack, Scott's pack.

But is she as unimportant as once thought? What if she has a little secret? Or rather, maybe she's someone else's dirty little secret.

She was the girl that sat at the back in Scott and the rest's Economics class. She popped into Chemistry early whereas Scott and Stiles were always rushing in late.

While teachers groaned at the names of McCall and Stilinski, they never even stopped to wonder why Auliette didn't have a last name.

She was Derek's dirty little secret, and it was going to stay that way.

I wrote a prologue as well, enjoy!

They met when Derek came back to Beacon Hills, in search for his sister. They felt an instant spark, a connection. A few moments together was all it took, then it was fire and passion between the two.

Both strong, dominant and stubborn, it took a while for them to get used to each other. But they never gave up. In the midst of all that was going on, Derek told her the truth. A truth which she accepted, albeit a little skeptically, but still.

Their fights and arguments could get really messy and violent. But between them were beautiful pockets of a growing love and dangerously sexy moments.

To keep her safe, and to maintain their little bubble of happiness, Derek told nobody; neither did Auliette. But who would she tell? She had no one.

One particularly loud and aggressive argument had taken place right before a full moon. The same full moon where Derek saved 'Jennifer Blake'. Perfectly innocent and unlike his Auliette, not quite so volatile. Or so he thought.

You all know what happened. He spoke to Auliette, and they got back together. Derek still remembered Etta's reaction when he told her.

"So she turned out to be this raging, disfigured Darach that was trying to kill everyone." Derek said, solemnly.

Etta tried to look serious, to hold in her laugh. But failed miserably and giggled softly.

Derek gave her a look and asked, "Really? What is it now?"

"It's just that, the first rebound you try to get with ends up as some crazy ass homicidal Dark Druid who says that she 'did it all for you'. Do you see how it ends up when you try to break up with me?" Etta asked, crossing her arms with her hips tilted at an angle.

Just then the atmosphere changed as she realised how dark Derek's eyes look, how his breathing became shallower and how his gaze was no longer captured in her eyes, but rather an area a little lower.

"Pervert." Etta smirked, crossing her arms tighter.

Derek groaned, "You have got to stop doing that."

"Make me."

As soon as Etta spoke those words, his mouth was on hers, their tongues dancing together yet fighting for dominance. The heat increased ten fold and the passion upped quite a few notches.