Paw Prints | T.R.

This is a one-shot from my Tumblr. My Tumblr is [bluskai] if you want more!

❗️SMUT AHEAD❗️: Do not proceed if uncomfortable.

~

After a long day of being with the pack, Theo had finally returned home to you. The front door slammed shut, announcing his arrival. Theo sighed and kicked off his boots, throwing his keys on the counter.

"Babe?" He called out, shrugging off his jacket and leaving it draped over the dining chair.

His heavy footsteps echoed against the hardwood floor, climbing up the stairs to the bedrooms.

"In here," A sultry voice called out, coming from your bedroom.

Quirking an eyebrow, Theo cracked a smile and strolled towards your voice. When he opened the door, he was greeted with a sight he never wanted to forget. You were draped across the bed, clad in lingerie that left nothing to the imagination.

Lacy, black and sinful. Just the way he liked you.

Theo smirked, his gaze sweeping over your body and eye-fucking you. Your pulse quickened and Theo picked up on it, casually strolling closer to the bed. His gaze remained on you, never leaving, his smirk never wavering. The bulge in his pants growing, his pupils dilating.

Trailing a finger up your legs, Theo's breathing grew unsteady.

"If this is what I get to come home to everytime I leave for pack meetings, I should leave more often." He quipped, his hand stopping at your hip.

"Do that Raeken, and you'll never get a blowjob again." You said, shooting him a look.

Theo growled, gripping you and pulling you up, flush against his body. You fit against him perfectly, his bulge pressing against your stomach.

"Well, I think you deserve to be taught a lesson." Theo groaned, as you ground your core against his clothed member.

"Punish me." You breathed into his ear.

With a growl, Theo threw you back on to the bed and placed himself inbetween your legs. His head duck down to your core and he nuzzled his nose against your clothed heat, eliciting a low moan from you.

"Theo... No fucking teasing..." You hissed, his skilled fingers massaging your clit through the soaked material.

He grinned against your thigh and pulled away abruptly, allowing you to breathe for moment. Pulling your lacy black panties off slowly, Theo kept eye-contact with you the whole time. You shivered under his gaze, your core aching for some contact.

When he pulled your panties clean off, Theo threw them in some unknown corner of the room and dove right back inbetween your legs.

He was nipping, sucking and blowing on your sensitive bud. You mewled, writhing in place while he held your thighs open and licked a long striped up your folds, blowing warm puffs of air on your clit.

"Ah, fuck... Theo..." You moaned.

You threaded your fingers through his hair and tugged lightly, causing him to groan against your pussy. The vibrations shot right through you, and you let out a gasp.

When Theo added his fingers into the mix, you saw stars. As he pumped his fingers at a torturous pace, your back arched off the bed.

Moaning, you gripped his wrist and moved it yourself, going faster. Theo chuckled and pulled away. Whimpering, you sat up and glared at Theo.

"Are you fucking serious?" You snapped.

Theo grinned, "Don't worry baby, I was just getting started."

Theo got off the bed and stood up, his hands flying to pull off his hoodie. He removed his clothes, making a show of stripping slowly.

Your already erratic pulse accelerated and your cheeks flushed further, dripping wet and ready, your core ached for him.

You took in the sight of him, butt-naked and hard for you. Pushing yourself further up the bed, you beckoned Theo to you. His eyes darkened and he crawled towards you slowly, moving on top of you.

As he pumped himself a few times, your legs spread wide open for him.

"You ready baby?"

Your only response was a breathless nod.

Theo pushed into you all at once, pausing and allowing you to take him in. A gasp left your mouth and you swallowed a whimper, he was stretching you quite a bit.

Theo groaned above you, "So fucking tight."

Then he started moving, his hips slapping agaisnt yours rhythmically. His grunts and groans filled the air, arousing you more, if possible.

Mewling, the feeling of his thick cock inside of you made you wrap your legs around his waist.

Your fingers scratched down his back, Theo's hands gripping your hips so hard,he was sure to leave bruises.

He inscreased his speed and was slamming into you at such a force your back arched off the bed and into him, your moans drifitng towards his ears and spurring him on.

Theo pulled away suddenly, flipping you onto your front and pulling your hips into the air. Without further delay, he slammed back into you and your hands fisted the sheets.

Your moans and mewls echooed through the room the squeaking of the bed almost comical.

When his pace increased rapidly, you could feel your high building.

"Theo... Babe... I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

Without letting you finish that sentence, Theo brought his thumb to your clit and begin circling it, driving you closer to your orgasm.

With a few more final thrusts, you came hard. Your toes curled and your eyes rolled back. Your moans were so loud, they were borderline pornographic.

As he rode out your high, Theo pulled out and grunted.

"Baby, turn around."

You turned, just in time for hot white spurts of come to land on your face. You barely registered what had happened, mainly in shock.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry baby. Lemme get a towel."

As he walked to the bathroom to get a towel, you weren't sure how you felt. Most definitely exhilarated. So you brought your hand to your face and swiped some cum off your face and sucked on your finger.

That was the exact image Theo walked in on, towel in hand.

"Holy shit." He breathed.

You blushed, pulling your finger out of your mouth.

After Theo cleaned the both of you up, he pulled you close to his chest and covered the both of you with the blanket.

Kissing the top of your head, Theo said, "I think I left my paw prints on you baby."

You sighed and nodded, "It's gonna bruise, but I'll be fine."

~

Goodbye! This is the last part of Story Plot Ideas | [Vo. 1].

Thank you so much for supporting me throughout and writing your stories. I'm so proud and happy to read other people's works. 

As previously mentioned, I will not start Volume 2 until 2020. Yes, I know. But, I have some major exams next year and I need to focus. I'm sorry.

But... I will occasionally, if my schedule permits, post something small on my Tumblr. I also take requests on there, so...

My Tumblr is [bluskai] & [smuttymccall].

Love y'all! Bye!