Forbidden | d.m.

❗️SMUT AHEAD❗️: Do not proceed if uncomfortable. 

This is a one-shot from my Tumblr. I just want to say that after I hit 100 parts, this "book" will end. I will not start Volume 2 until 2020. Yes, I know. But, I have some major exams next year and I need to focus. I'm sorry. 

But... I will occasionally, if my schedule permits, post something small on my Tumblr. I also take requests on there, so...

My Tumblr is [bluskai] & [smuttymccall].

~

Gryffindor Muggleborn, Y/N Y/L/N. She was but a fleeting glance of beauty, a flicker of light in the darkest of times. Her ethereal glow was warming and comforting to all those around her, yet she could not see herself the way others saw her.

The only one who could truly make her feel like she deserved, was Draco Malfoy. They promised each other no feelings, no strings. But Draco couldn't help himself, he couldn't ever help himself.
So he fell, hard and fast; and so did she. But did they manage to catch each other? We'll have to see.

+

"What are you thinking about?" Draco questioned, as he traced mindless circles on Y/N's bare shoulder.

Y/N sighed, "Just about how we met."

Draco chuckled and Y/N turned around in his arms as they lay on his dorm bed, having managed to threaten Crabbe and Goyle to stay outside for the night.

"I remember it quite clearly, do you?"

+

"Y/L/N? What are you doing here?" Draco asked accusatorially.

"I could ask the same of you, Malfoy." Y/N sneered, squinting her eyes in malice.

"Well, believe or not, I was just coming up here to watch the stars. What about you?" Draco said haughtily, acting as if he wasn't even in the wrong for being out after hours.

"I- I was- Well... I just wanted some place to think. I've got a lot on my mind lately. My parents don't think I'm doing up to standard and well- Why am I telling you this? Merlin, I've got to stop talking." Y/N blushed, realising that she'd just revealed too much to Draco, who was probably going to tease her for it.

But instead, the look in Draco's eyes softened, and he lowered his wand.

"I know how that feels."

Y/N looked up in astonishment, not only hadn't Draco made fun of her, he had actually revealed a piece of himself.

But it seemed as if Draco had just thought of the same thing.

"Well, whatever the matter. Go find some place else to think. This is my place."

"I don't suppose you own it, do you Malfoy? No, you don't."

"Would you like me to force you out? That won't be pretty."

"Don't test my patience Malfoy."

"Well then, don't test mine."

In the midst of their arguing, they had stepped closer to each other, and were now nose to nose.

"Leave, Y/L/N."

"Make me, Draco."

It was the first time that Y/N had called Draco by his first name, and Draco was equally shocked. But a new primal need formed in his eyes, one that was foreign to Y/N.

It was lust.

Without much hesitation, Draco grabbed Y/N by the back of her neck and slammed his lips to hers.

Their lips molded together in feverish need, tongues darting out to battle for dominance. All while Y/N gripped Draco's arms harder, her nails digging into his biceps; Draco pulled Y/N flush against him and his growing need, he gripped her by her neck with one hand on her lower back.

They finally pulled away for air, faces flushed and lips bruised.

"What was that?"

"Something else."

+

"I do remember that night quite clearly."

Draco smirked, "Well I was thinking more about how it ended."

+

Their clothes had flown off in the midst of their kissing, now both were bare and pressed up against each other.

Heavy pants and sounds of sloppy kisses filled the air, hands roamed and moans escaped.

Draco slowly inched himself lower till he was facing Y/N's heat. Gripping her thighs roughly, Draco pulled her towards him in one fluid motion. His muscles rippled beneath the moonlight, lips swollen red and bitten bruised.

His head dipped down and his tongue darted out to lick one long stripe along her slit, earning him a breathy moan.

"Sh-shit."

He grinned against her pussy, blowing puffs of hot air on her. His tongue darted out once more, teasing her clit.

She gripped him by his hair, tugging and moaning. Y/N writhed beneath him, wrapping her legs around his head, thrusting towards him as he attacked her pussy like a man starved.

He dipped his tongue into her, switching back to sucking on her clit, making obscene noises.

The knot in her was slowly tightnening, until it finally exploded.

She shook from pleasure, eyes rolling to the back of her head; loud moans of "Draco" alongside some filthy words left Y/N's lips. She convulsed roughly as she came down from her high.

Draco came up to her lips and pecked them softly, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. He lined himself up with her entrance, slowly teasing her with his tip as his eyes seeked her's for consent.

When she nodded, he bottomed-out in her. Y/N let out a loud pornographic moan, her hand going to grip his shoulders for some sort of support.

He thrusted into her vigorously, both desperately searching for their release. Loud moans alongside skin slapping skin filled the tower, Y/N raked her nails down Draco's back, leaving red marks.

"Fuck, Y/N, I'm close."

"Me too."

Draco brought his hand down to rub circles on Y/N's clit, watching her eyes roll back. With one last thrust, Draco emptied himself inside Y/N. She followed soon after with a breathy whine.

Both of them lay side by side, trying to catch their breaths.

"Fuck... That was..."

"Amazing?"

+

"Of course that's what you remember."

"What else would I remember?"

Y/N slapped Draco's arm playfully, giggling as she snuggling deeper into him. As her breathing evened out, Draco stroked her cheek.

Her eyes stopped their fluttering, and it seemed as if she was fast asleep.

He sighed, "I love you, Y/N Y/L/N."

He turned onto his side, facing away from the Gryffindor, so he didn't see the small smile that stretched across Y/N's lips.