THE NOMINATIONS

Bismillah.

The Nominations (Author's Request)

Assalamu alaykum! I am very much thrilled and ecstatic having found out that this story has been nominated as Best Spiritual Story for The Fiction Awards 2016.

All thanks to the sweet active reader @ashfia7 who was the first to nominate The Unloved Wife even though she was still reading Chapter 7. Subhanallah!

Hence, indeed I find myself more motivated as this was something I never expected. I only write to please Allah, to express myself, for da'wah and of course to be part of your day with the hope to make us all mile and feel inspired of our Islam. ^_____^

If I may request you beloved readers and friends of mine fisabilillah to please nominate my story too by simply going to The Fiction Awards 2016 (you may type it on your search box or check out my library at my profile). The Top 15 most nominated stories shall be the finalists of the said award. The more nominations, the greater the chance of winning, in shaa Allah.

Input my story title The Unloved Wife and my account name Lovesotrue on the Nomination Part Comment Section under Best Spiritual Story. Only those with Wattpad Mobile App can nominate and vote. If you don't have on your free, you may download it.

Do spread and share this story as well through your social media account and invite others to nominate too. One account can only nominate my story once for the said category.

I am happy to make the Ummah happy with this story. In shaa Allah.

But if winning was written for me, alhamdulillah. If not, having been nominated out of the million of stories out there is enough joy for me. Alhamdulillah.

Nominations is from July 8 to July 29. All glory and honor belong to Allah Azza Wajal, Lord of all that exists, Master of the Day of Recompense.

May Amir's, Aaron's and Zai's struggle keep us remember much Allah's Mercy, Love and Greatness. May it strengthen our link with HIM. Ameen ya Rabb.

I love you.
Thanks much for your support.
Jazzakallahu khairan.
Assalamu alaykum!

P.S Update to be posted on Sunday. In shaa Allah.