Chapter 27

Sonic's p.o.v.

I knew how much trouble I was in cause Shadow wouldn't stop glaring at me but I also knew where that emerald was and if I was to get it, I would have to free myself from his grip, manage to dodge the gun pointed at my head, and reach into Shadow's quills without anyone getting me. Yeah... easy peasy. But no matter how many times I hear it, I'm not evil. I'm doing what I believe. They only believe that I'm evil is cause that I was portrayed as a hero to them. I'm no hero. I never asked to be one and I most certainly didn't feel like one either. Why does this have to be so complicated though? Chaos was angry at the echidna clan for trying to use the Master Emerald and punished them for it and years later, was angry at the whole world for hurting the Chao's and decided to teach them a lesson but you don't see everyone going around calling him evil. Its a disgrace, that's what it is! I never wanted to become friends with anyone and most certainly didn't want these stubborn bunch of Mobians up my ass. Why won't they die?!

"You must've thought we were gone eh big blue?" Rouge asked as she held onto her chainsaw. I internally rolled my eyes. That thing won't hurt me. All it would look like is that I'm hurt but in reality, I'm just unconscious for a matter of seconds. Same with every other weapon they are holding. None of them will hurt me or my brothers. All those weapons will do is try to make them intimidating. Heh, irony is hilarious. But, I guess I'll play along. I smirked as I looked at her.

"In fact, I did think you were gone but now that I see your alive, I'm just going to have to make sure your dead for real." I struggled in Shadow's hold as it tightened a bit. I have to say, he sure is strong.

"You aren't going anywhere, Faker." I rolled my eyes for real at the nickname.

"I'm not the Faker around here Shads." I would've crossed my arms over my chest but because of Shadow holding me, I resulted in narrowing my eyes at him. "You are." he scoffed and looked at Knuckles as I saw him narrow his eyes a bit and reached for the trigger.

"Please Sonic, maybe we could talk this out and show you what your doing is wrong!" Amy pleaded and I chuckled. Oh Amy, always the pacifist out to get my love for her which was nonexistent.

"I'm not doing anything wrong Ames." she lowered her hammer down as she looked at me with disbelief fresh in her eyes.

"But-But Sonic... I thought that if I showed you what you were doing isn't right, then maybe you would thank me and-"

"That I'll marry you?" I interrupted her then threw my head back and let out a hearty laugh. When I finished, I gave an evil smirk as I saw all there mouths were slightly parted. Probably from what they just heard from me. "Why would I ever want to marry a brat? Let alone be friends with a delusional bitch, a dumb hothead, a naive fool, a perverted less-then-lady figure, an emotionless outcast and a pathetic life-form?" they had the looks of pure horror and I chuckled. "I was minding my own business when you all just walked in on my life. I know that I'm not a hero yet you tell me that I am. I know what you have lived through yet I don't care. I know that everyone thinks I'm evil and yet they don't realize that I'm just doing what I believe. I've been through more pain, torture, agony and despair then you could imagine. So then I ask you," I moved closer to Shadow so I was sure that all he could see was my eyes. "Who is the evil one here?" I narrowed my eyes and felt my power swell. I knew my eyes were glowing cause I could see it in his eyes. Shadow moved his head slightly back with wide eyes as I glared at him. "Why would I care for meaningless, pathetic so-called heroes when faced with your biggest challenge yet?" I chuckled and smirked. "The truth."

"How could you say that Sonic!?" Knuckles yelled out as a green glow came around me.

"Cause I can." just as I yelled, letting my power strike anything it wanted, I heard a bang, felt pain come to my head and my vision blacked out.