Authors Note

Hello everyone and thank you for clicking on this story whether you wanted to read a narrative about Mermaids or was just curious to see what the book was about. I posted this story to see how I would go personally since I have never finished a full length story before, but I wish to change that. I have also never really posted or shared my work to the public. I'm very excited about this choice and also very excited to share it with you guys since I adore reading and writing and always have. I'm sorry if my grammar isn't the best but I am working on it lol.

Please Note: This story is just a draft at the moment and I am close to finishing it so soon I will be going through my editing process and polishing it up nicely and getting rid of any lose ends etc.

That being said, no one is allowed to reproduce or take this story in any way, shape or form for themselves- I'm sure that goes without saying though. Also please don't advertise your own stories in the comments. I also request that you guys don't correct my grammar it's just annoying and I will eventually pick it up on my own (this goes for spelling or plot mistakes). It's all part of the editing process. 

Also If anybody would like to make my book a front cover that would be amazing and I would appreciate it so much xx 

A bit about me: I'm an Aussie. I live in Melbourne in Victoria. I love the colour blue. I'm a huge fan of fantasy and adventure. This isn't my first time being on Wattpad, this is however a new account I made just so that I can post a story without it being linked to my previous accounts. I wanted a fresh, clean slate for my story. If it goes well this will become my actual account and I will continue to post stories that I love to write.

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, thank you so much for giving it a chance. Please consider supporting this story by leaving a comment or a vote if you liked it. 

On to the adventure!!

P.S: Hey guys it's me from the future lol. I have another new story I'm working on titled 'Crypto'. It is a crime/ romance novel so feel free to check it out :) The first chapter is up now!