Chapter Twenty: Cookie Jar

"Brookie, he rookie, he want the cookie, the cookie
I think you thirsty, you milkin' it, tryna crook me, mistook me
For something sweet, and you're right, but I can't be that tonight
Love had her shavin' it clean, but now that pussy on Wookie, boy
Go and handle your part, caught you with hands in that jar."
-Doja Cat (Cookie Jar)

Kae:

I've never been to a club before. Walking into one for the first time was an explosive experience. The first thing I noticed was an intense wave of heat that hit my face and body like opening the door to a sauna, except this one was man-made. It was only Milena and I walking in together, the bouncer granted us instant access leaving the mile-long line of people behind us in dismay with our quick entry.

I didn't think I would agree to go to a club, but Milena convinced me...or more like coerced me, but I didn't really argue all too much with the idea because a part of me was curious as to what really went down in there. We were down at the base floor of the club, a lot of bodies were colliding with each other, rubbing, grinding. People with drinks were spilling everywhere as they rocked to the music. The club seemed to be a mix of hip-hop and dancehall and people were vibing to it. Milena was already dancing a bit as she grabbed my hand ushering me through the crowd over to whenever we were supposed to meet with the boys.

They had left earlier than us because Alexei said and I quote, "Will not wait three hours for Milena to get ready!" He took Andrei with him so they could discuss business. So, it was just Milena and I in the house getting ready. She had straightened my hair for me, something I hadn't done in years. I was surprised how long it had gotten when it was bone-straight and fell down to my elbows. This is why I continuously cut it and kept it short, up to my shoulders; the long hair could become a nuisance to me if it wasn't out of my face.

I was wearing a really short dress, shorter than I have ever worn in my life. I was almost afraid if I bent over, people were going to get a show that would excite them more than it would me. It was really pretty though, I would admit that; the body-con dress was strapped tight to my body hugging every curve and dip in my body. It was in this space-y glitter dark purple that shone whenever I walked. It featured spaghetti straps leading to a three-bar back and stopped just short of my mid-thigh. Milena helped me with my makeup, nothing too fancy, she fixed my eyebrows for me, eyeshadow, added some highlighter, bronzer, a pretty gloss on my lips and some lashes. She even let me borrow her drip diamond earrings that swayed whenever I moved my head.

For my shoes, well they were quite...high. They were actually the heels Alexei had gotten me for some odd reason. I did not set out with the intention to wear them, but Milena had seen the box shoved off in the corner of the room and decided they would match my dress tonight. They were black leather Giuseppe Zanotti 4-inch heels with a platform and a patent leather upper buckle. I think it was safe to say that I felt like a stripper in these.

But Milena swore up and down that I looked "hot".

She, on the other hand, looked like straight fire today. I meant it with my chest, even as we walked right now, I could see the heads turning, the small and pathetic attempts of men approaching her as she quickly raised her free hand to stop them like a traffic guard on the street.

Milena's dress was had the same kind of glitter knit material my dress portrayed, but her dress was a bit different, first off it was red—like a firetruck red. The dress had a square neckline, a sleeveless bodice with spaghetti straps, and a completely open back that was quite daring. It suited her well especially with her height, her long legs were on full display. Her heels were a sparkling gold that matched the dress perfectly. She did her own makeup, opting for a bold red lip and simple eye-look. Her hair was tied in a neat bun that sat at the back of her head, I guess for reasons of showing off the back of her dress.; she also happened to be dripping in diamonds as well.