Q+A + Announcement

Hello my beautiful sweet dear awesome lovely readers,

If you're reading this, you have made it to the end of Right Behind You! And I just wanted to thank you all for taking this journey with me (it was a long one), but I finally completed it. I try to make it a thing to finish all my stories (Yes, don't come at me for Demon's Don't Smile and A Friend of Another Friend... they are in a long hiatus until I figure out what I'm going to do about them. I wrote those books when I was young and how I write now has changed for the most part). But on the other hand, I had an extreme pleasure to waking up to all your insightful, funny, and tearful comments every time I posted a chapter. 

As for Right Behind You, I know some of you have wanted a sequel or something of the sort and I just want to say I'm not really a big fan of sequels all too much; I think I lose my creative drive when that happens. For me to make one, something new and significant would have to be the focal point of the book. I'm not saying no to it, I'm saying a possible maybe. If by the chance I do make something with all the RBY characters, it would probably be a short 20-25 chapter novella continuing on with whatever I have in store. I just want to make the best content for you guys and that usually comes from ideas that aren't forced. I just wanted to be upfront about that.

In other words, you guys have propelled me to continue to write and make more amazing stories for you to enjoy. Like I have so many ideas and lists of novels I want to give to you guys, but one at a time of course! So now revealing the next book in my series.....

Above All! 

Yes! I've worked really hard putting this together for you guys

Yes! I've worked really hard putting this together for you guys... you have no idea. It's kind of the reason I went into a hiatus just getting my mental right, getting some rest and giving myself a little bit of a break from RBY. I urge you all to please go and check it out, I will already have the first chapter up for you guys to enjoy to really get a feel for what's going down. P.S. the cover is of the first Empress of Idizia (You'll understand more once you get into the book). I kind of wanted to do a twist on the whole Royalty genre on Wattpad and for all my black sisters, you know we need more representation in books that's for sure! So please do add this book to your libraries and reading lists, don't forget to vote and comment on how it's going so far for you! 

And now, onto other business! I thought I would give you guys an opportunity to ask me questions concerning the nature of Right Behind You! And I mean you can ask me anything, the floor is open. This is open to readers' past, future, and present; so even if this book is considered complete, I will always be back checking in on the comments and responding. :)

I'll get the ball rolling in order to help you guys transition! 

Fun Facts about RBY:

1. Rome was supposed to die originally in the story (during that excerpt of them flying planes during training). I decided to keep her cause I talked myself out of killing her and I realized I would probably need her for some moments in the story. Sorry Rome! :) Also her real name is Chantal Ruiz