t h r e e

Word Count: 1288
Jaden's POV
When i saw Erin my jaw dropped. She was absolutely gorgeous and apparently everyone saw my jaw had dropped because they all started awwwing and oooing and once Payton and Quinton told Ellie about my reaction I started blushing, but Erin was gorgeous...
After they all went on about #Jerin and #Pellie i just stayed quiet because honestly i definitely did not mind,
Charli☕️ "Payton be more like Jaden and don't complain"
Erin😍 "well i need to give Erin her phone back but me, her and Romeo are bored"I decided to

start talking again and i really wanted to meet Ellie and Romeo, but especially i needed to meet Erin.

Jaden "we all need to meet up soon"
Dixie✌🏻 "like Romeo as in Romeo Beckham!"
Griff🥱"does the simp want to meet his crush?"

As i shot Griffin a glare he was already looking at me for a reaction and he sniggered.

Avani🤡 "holy shit i used to have a massive crush on him!"
Erin😍 "first yes Romeo Beckham he is Erin's twin"
Erin😍 "second us three are bored so if you guys are free today we would love to meet up"
Pay🤱🏼 "and how would we do that? you live in London?"
Griff🥱 "yeah?"
Erin😍 "we could use Erin's Private jet"

Holy Shit! I could be meeting her! holy shit! everyone obviously realised i was excited cause everyone was looking at me laughing. For the rest of the day i couldn't think of anything else except from Erin... i can't be in love i hadn't even met her.

Erin's POV:
Once Ellie jumped back over to the couch glued to my phone texting the group chat and Romeo had left to go make himself breakfast, i decided i was going to take a shower and freshen up, so i got up and went to my bathroom without Ellie noticing. I stripped myself down, turned on the shower and stepped in. I washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner and my body with a berry scented body wash. I let my mind wonder whilst i stood with the hot water from the shower head running down my back, thinking but i was snapped back to reality when there was a knock on the bathroom door followed by "Erin hurry up i need to tell you something" Ellie shouted trying to allow me to hear her over the shower "okay give me a minute" i finished up in the shower, turning it off and stepping out picking up a towel to cover my body when i went to grab my clothes. I stepped out and Ellie was still on my couch in a different position from when i left, she looked my direction "what did you need to tell me ellie?" i asked walking into my closet "pick some nice clothes we are going somewhere..." Ellie said as she jumping from the couch about to leave "well at least tell me fancy or casual?" i said confused as to where we were going "nice but casual" she said as she opened my door to go down stairs "i am going to tell Romeo to get ready as well" she shouted from the hall "okay" i said going through my closet for nice but casual clothes. i decided on wearing a black tube top with my high waisted denim ripped jeans...

I dried my hair and decided to keep it down and applied some mascara

I dried my hair and decided to keep it down and applied some mascara. once i was done getting ready i went down stairs to see Romeo wearing different clothes from when i saw him this morning "Erin? do you know where we are going?" Romeo asked me sounding more confused then i was, "not a clue, i just got told to wear nice but casual clothes" i said just as Ellie was walking in wearing a red tube top with a pair of denim ripped jeans...

 once i was done getting ready i went down stairs to see Romeo wearing different clothes from when i saw him this morning "Erin? do you know where we are going?" Romeo asked me sounding more confused then i was, "not a clue, i just got told to wea...

Once Ellie walked out i realised we were wearing similar outfits, Ellie obviously realised as well because we both looked at each other, then looked at our selves and laughed. "Erin, Romeo... we are taking the private jet out" Ellie said as me and Romeo looked at each other "where are we going exactly?"i questioned "that is for me to know and you to find out" she smiled and started walking out the front door, me and Romeo just stood at the kitchen counter watching her walk away, we look at each other, laughed and start walking towards Ellie.

Ellie's POV:

As i was finding something to wear all i could think about is how Erin is going to freak out. Because i was on her phone i saw she had finally downloaded Tiktok after months of me telling her to get it. i opened the app and when i did she obviously hadn't closed the app since last night because when i opened it i saw the one and only Jaden Hossler. The video was paused so i clicked it to continue it and he was dancing in a towel then started doing body rolls,i closed the app and i thought he was just the last username she put into the search bar out of all the ones payton gave her but when i checked her search bar there was only one search which was Jaden "awwww she has officially caught feelings" i said in awww of what i just found out "who?" i hear Romeo saying, so i explained the whole situation to him and he said "as long as she is happy i am happy but if he hurts her he is dead meat. but she has never met the guy how does she know she likes him?" he asked so i explained "we are going in the private jet to LA to surprise Erin so she can meet Jaden!" and his face kind of lit up "awwww" is all he said before we heard Erin's door click open "don't tell her what is happening, you need to act just as confused as her okay?" i said quietly pushing him back into the kitchen because that was where Erin was heading. After i found an outfit i put it on and went to the kitchen where i saw that me and Erin were wearing extremely similar outfits and we both realised cause we looked at each other and burst out laughing Erin then asked "where exactly are we going?" which i replied to "that's for me to know and you to find out" i said walking to the front door them still in the kitchen. As i was waiting for Erin to get her Air Force 1's on, Erin's phone buzzed, yes i still have her phone i can't risk her seeing the messages, and it was Avani

Avani Gregg "Are you guys still coming to LA?"

Erin Beckham "yessir we are about to board the jet but Erin has no clue also a few people should come pick us up from the airport"

Cynthia Parker "okay dokey we all want to go so we will have to work that out but how do we get to were the jet is landing?"

Erin Beckham "just say to security Erin & Romeo Beckham and they will understand and escort you over"

Jaden Hossler "when will you guys be here, um just so we can know when to pick you up?"

Erin Beckham "like around 12ish"

Payton Moormeier "cool"

Jaden Hossler "Damn this is actually happening"