t w e n t y - n i n e

Word Count: 1001

Jaden's POV:
she still had a pulse, okay. Right at that moment Griffin walked up the stairs "Jaden?" I cut him off "Griff what do I do?" I asked starting to panic "just let her rest, she probably just drank to much" he explained, yeah that sounded like a reasonable explanation "okay" I say stopping myself from panicking. I picked Erin up and carried her to my bedroom, really it's our bedroom but oh well. I gently placed her on the bed, I realised she was still in her dress which was probably extremely uncomfortable so I removed her dress and placed her favourite one of my hoodies on her and tucked her under the covers "oh and Jaden don't let her sleep on her back" Griffin said poking his head through the creak in the door "why?" I asked "because if she sleeps on her back if she throws up she could choke and..." he started but trailed off, I knew where he was going with that sentence but I did not want him to finish "thanks Griffin" I mumbled before he made his way back to the party that was still happening downstairs, closing the door behind him, I turned around and looked at the unconscious girl laying on my bed and smiled "even unconscious you are still fucking gorgeous, how?!" I muttered before crawling up next to her and cuddling her from behind and stroking her hair "I love you" I whispered before falling asleep.

Ellie's POV:
I watched as Jaden take a very drunk Erin upstairs. That was when I realised that I had no one, Erin had left, Bryce was over with Addison, Josh was with Nessa and I couldn't see anyone else, "I miss Payton" I said to myself I gasped realising what I said "No I don't" I muttered to myself, I needed to get my mind away from him so I decided to walk around to find someone but before I did I quickly grabbed another drink, I was walking about quite steadily for being drunk, like really drunk, I was lost in my thoughts because as I turned the corner I accidentally bumped into someone, spilling my drink on them "I am so so-" I trailed off realising it was Payton, well here I have two options,  A. be a dick and walk away or B. say sorry, I am not mean... well okay, I am not evil "sorry" I said bluntly looking down swirling my drink around "Ellie can we uhh can we talk" he said, shit I knew I should have just walked away "umm i guess so" i said shuffling my feet before I felt his hand wrapped around my wrist.
We were now sat in his car in complete silence, this is the definition of awkward "you aren't kidnapping me are you?" I asked trying to lighten the mood, he let out a chuckle "no princ- Ellie" be said, I looked down at my lap realising he was going to call me princess, I was snapped back into reality by a car door slamming, then my door opens and a hand reaches in, I took his hand and stepped out of the car, I looked around and saw lots of trees, Payton starting walking so I decided to follow him considering he wanted to talk. I followed him until he stopped dead in his tracks cause me to bump into him slightly, he sat down on the edge of the rocks, "wow" I said in utter amazement of the view in front of us "sit" he said I think it was more of a suggestion but came across as a command, I sat next to him but I kept my distance. After a moment of silence he spoke "Ellie, I promise you I didn't cheat, I would never cheat, I know how it feels and I wouldn't want to make anyone feel like that, especially not you" he said, I stayed quiet taking in what he said "I believe you" I said after a quiet moment "but why were you texting Riley?" I asked becoming slightly sad again but I wasn't going to show him that it upset me but I think he could tell, he wrapped his arms around my body "Ellie, you don't need to be upset" he said, shit, how did he know "I was texting Riley because 1st she now has a boyfriend just to clear that up and 2nd she has connections to music producers and studio owners" he said, I looked at him confused not connecting the dots "Ellie" he said before standing up and grabbing his guitar from behind a rock.
He played his guitar whilst singing. 
When he was done he looked at me, I felt a tear run down my cheek "Pay" I said in awe "that was why I was texting Riley" he said walking towards me, he placed his hands on my cheeks and gently wiped away the tear with his thumb "Ellie, I love you and want to be with no one but you" he said making my heart hurt, I broke up with him because he was making a song for me??? of course I didn't know but still "Pay I am really really sorry" I said looking down, he lifted my head up and looked at my lips "Ellie will you please be my girlfriend?" he asked, I looked at him and kissed him, his lips moulded perfectly with mine, I pulled away "did that answer your question?" I asked giggling "I don't know maybe one more might clear it up" he said shamelessly, so once again I kissed him, it felt amazing, I had my baby back.

A/N
Hi people, sorry I haven't updated I have been getting ready for going back to school but I am hoping and trying to update more x🎸🦋