t h i r t y - o n e

Thank you so friggin much for 50K reads! 50K like fucking hell anyways thank you so so so much x

Word Count: 1157

Erin's POV:

I woke up, cold. I was about to start whining so that Jay would cuddle me but, he wasn't there. crap. last time this happened I ended up at Starbucks crying. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, lifting my back off the bed and head off the pillow, immediately feeling the sun shine in my eyes. What the actual hell. First Jaden isn't in bed when I wake up, second the blinds are open and it is only, I thought before checking the clocked, 8:36. I stand up to go to the bathroom and see the room is clean, like clean clean.

I put on a clean hoodie, one of Jay's of course. I brushed my teeth and hair and then walked downstairs. I get to the bottom of the stairs and start rubbing my eyes, "morning princess" Jaden says coming over and pulling me into a hug "it's to fucking early" I said very grouchy "then go back to bed" he said "I can't" I whined, crossing my arms in front of me before leaning back into Jaden "I need cuddles" I explained "I am sorry baby but I am going out in 5 minutes" he said stroking my hair, I pulled my head back, looking up at him "where?" I asked "just running some errands" he said as he pushed my cheeks together and kissing them "bye gorgeous" he whispered before walking off, hmm.

I walked into the kitchen to see Josh, Quinton, Cynthia and Payton in the kitchen cleaning? okay this is officially the weirdest thing ever. and Ellie sat at the island scrolling through tiktok. okay that's the only normal thing I have seen all morning. "hey guys?" I said walking towards the island, they all turned towards me whilst grinning from ear to ear "hi Erin" Cynthia said, I looked at Ellie who looked at me with a mouthful of food and waved "Ellie? why are you up?" I asked, she shrugged "I don't fucking know. I was woken up this morning" she snapped "oh right, chill" I said. yep Ellie is still Ellie.

I decided that the vibe downstairs was to weird for me so I went back upstairs to take a shower.
I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and towel dried my hair. I walked out into Jay's room and grabbed a hoodie, I pulled it over my head, sliding my arms in it. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, pulling out strands from the sides before flopping onto Jay's bed and scrolling through TikTok.

About 20 minutes later I heard a knock on the door "come in" I yelled, the door creaked open to reveal Jaden, I smiled widely, jumping off the bed and into his arms "hey baby" he said catching me "hi" I said before he pecked my lips over and over again, once he stopped I giggled "I have a surprise" Jaden said "a surprise?" I said looking at him "yes. a surprise. for you" he said tapping my nose "ooo for me! what is it?" i asked "well, that's the thing, if I told you then it wouldn't be a very good surprise now would it?" be said, i pouted leaning music chin on his chest "buuut, it is downstairs" he said, I lifted my head up "can I see what it is?" I asked but before I got an answer Jaden lifted me over his shoulder. he does this to much, I am used to it.

He ran down the stairs and into the main hallway by the front door and put me down.
I flipped my hair out of my face and looked up. I saw Ellie, Payton, Blake, Josh and Cynthia just stood smiling at me "hi?" I laughed, they all giggled and went round the corner into the kitchen, I turned to Jaden "well then, follow them" he said pushing my forward slightly, we got to the corner and Jaden's hand went over my eyes "Jaden? watcha doing?" I asked "just continue walking" he replied, we walked into the kitchen and stopped "I love you" I heard Jaden whisper into my ear before removing his hand from my face.

I opened my eyes and saw everybody with their phones out and oh my god! "mum! dad!" I yelled running up to them and embracing them in a hug, I turned my head to the side so I could see Jaden "thank you, i love you" I mouthed he gave me a smile, a wide toothy smile, yeah the smile I friggin love.

"Jaden, your mother and I have been texting back and forth for the past week. and this morning Jaden flew us out to surprise you" my dad explained, I turned around in Jae's lap and kissed him, I placed my forehead against his "you have a keeper" my mum said making my cheeks go red "I know" i said still looking in Jaden's eyes "oooh we have a surprise that even Jaden doesn't know about" my mum said, I heard a shuffling at the door "hang on" I said walking towards the door, I swung the door open and a pile of people appeared on the floor "anyone care to explain?" I asked, they all just looked up at me "They all wanted to meet your mum and dad so were stood out here trying to listen to conversations, which doesn't actually make sense but oh well" Ellie said stepping over the pile of people and walking towards my parents "hi" she said casually plopping herself on the couch next to my mum with her bag of doritos, I turned back to the pile on the floor "guys why didn't you just come in?" i asked laughing "we didn't want to be rude" Bryce said "Bryce no offence or anything but when are you not rude?" Ellie said "when David and Victoria Beckham are in my house" he said making us all giggle "go sit down ya muppets" I said to them causing them all to scramble to their feet and running over to the couches making me giggle.

It was nice seeing my mum and dad talking to my friends, all of them laughing, I was interrupted and brought out of my thoughts by the door bell ringing "I will get it" I called walking towards the door, I opened the door and turned as a explosions of laughs come from the kitchen I turned back to the open door. oh no...

"miss us?"

A/N
sorry I haven't updated I have had school and I have had loads of homework so I haven't been able to update but I am writing and trying to update as often as possible x