f o u r

Word Count: 1001
Jaden's POV:

Once Ellie said they would need people to go pick them up from the airport i realised this was going to be every man for himself. Everyone wanted to pick them up. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Cynthia stood up on the couch (everyone on the group chat lives together) clearing her throat to get everyone's attention, once everyone was looking up at Cynthia she started to speak "Right people as we now know, Erin, Ellie and Romeo need people to collect them from the airport" then someone from across the room kind of cut her off "how are we going to decide?" it was Nessa, Cynthia continued "I was thinking we could all write someones name on a bit of paper and the person's name that you write is who you think should go, we put the names in a hat and whoever have the most votes go and pick them up? but you cannot pick yourself sound okay?" she asks then a chorus of yes' and hmm's spread across the room. As Cynthia sat down Avani jumped up and ran up the stairs and ran back down a couple of seconds later with pens and paper, handing them out. I knew who is wanted to go other than me after a couple seconds of people scribbling names on their bits of paper, standing up and placing them in the hat everyone had finished writing. Nessa stood up "I will read them out" she said excitedly as she ran over to the hat, she picked out the first piece of paper unfolding it, slowly. the suspense was killing, she looked down at the paper "the first vote is for..." she paused, "Nessa, babe just say it already!" josh said "the first vote is for Jaden" she said. wait, me? oh i might actually have a chance here i thought as Nessa pulled out another paper, unfolding it "Jaden" she announced i was getting really excited now, she pulled another and said "Payton" after Nessa pulled all the papers out she says "in conclusion Cynthia had 1 vote, Avani had 2, Payton had 4 and Jaden had 6 meaning Jaden and Payton you guys are going!" she exclaimed in an almost talk show host like way once Nessa said that me and Payton were going to pick them up I got up and ran to the front door hopping about on one foot trying to get my shoes on whilst putting on a hoodie, i finally got one of my shoes on after hopping for 20 seconds so i ran back to the front door and grabbed the other shoe and rammed it on, but as i was grabbing the car keys i realised Payton wasn't getting ready so i ran back to the living room where everyone was still sat on the couches laughing "what are you laughing at? Payton come on we need to pick Erin up" i said excitedly, Griffin raised his eyebrow at me "and Ellie and Romeo" which made them laugh harder "what are you laughing at?" i asked again starting to get annoyed "Jaden, it is only 9:30 you still have 2 and a half hours!" Josh tried to say without peeing himself, that's when i checked my phone and sure enough it was only 9:33 so i went over and sat on the couch with my arms folded over my chest and once i hit the couch i huffed making everyone laugh more.

Erin's POV:

Once we had left the house i realised i didn't have my phone "oh shit, Ellie I don't have my phone!" i said turning around about to tell the driver to go back to the house so i could grab my phone "No Erin it is fine I have it, it is just that if i give you your phone then it will ruin the surprise" Ellie explained as we were pulling up to the jet centre " oh okay that's fine i just thought i had forgotten it" i said, the driver got out of the car and opened our door "thank you Sebastian" i said thanking the driver "you are very welcome miss Beckham always a pleasure" he said helping my out of the car then opening the private jet doors. Me, Ellie and Romeo got on the jet, "so where are the lovely ladies, and Romeo going today?" Sebastian asked,me and Romeo looking at Ellie "well i can't say in front of you guys" Ellie said in a 'duh' tone running towards the front of the jet to tell Sebastian where we were going i sat down and made Romeo take a photo of me on his phone "can i log into my Instagram from your phone?" i asked Romeo "yeah here" he said handing me his phone as Ellie walked back and got settled into the seat next to me, I think she likes payton because i can see her stalking Payton's Instagram anyway i logged in and posted the photo to Instagram...

erinxbeckham

liked by jadenhossler and 2,293,392 others

erinxbeckham: not a clue where i am heading but i am excited

nessabarrett: stunner

^erinxbeckham: have you seen you!

imgriffinjohnson: how do you not know where you are going?

^erinxbeckham: @ellie_morganxox just told us that we were going somewhere

paytonmoormeier: where is Ellie?

^erinbeckham: next to me stalking someone

jadenhossler: wow

^erinxbeckham: not to bad yourself

^^jadenhossler: I was talking about the jet

^joshrichards: yep keep telling yourself that Jaden we all know it's not the jet!"

beckhamslove: do i smell a ship #JERIN

^cynthiaparkerrr: #JERIN

^^avani: #JERIN

^^^ paytonmoormeier: #JERIN

view 10 more comments

view 193,294 more comments

"Ellie? how long is this flight?"i asked to which Ellie replied with "2-3 hours" i decided i was going to go for a nap "oh okay well wake me up when we get there?" i said "okay gotcha night" Ellie said before i drifted off.