t w e n t y - f i v e

Word Count: 1045

Ellie's POV: 

I woke up and saw Pay wasn't in bed anymore, I got out of bed, put on my SLIPPERS! and walked downstairs I saw Payton sat at the kitchen island "hey bub" I said walking up behind him "hi" he said obviously not paying attention "you okay?" I asked "yeah I am fine" he said, his eyes still fixed on the blank wall "Pay? what's wrong?" I asked "nothing, like I said I am fine" he snapped "right then" I said walking over to the couch with a cup of water and a bowl of cheesy pasta, Payton followed me "Ellie? why have you got cheesy pasta it is 7 in the morning" he said, why did he say Ellie? he would normally use a nickname? "why not?" I said, Payton looked at his phone "umm well I need to um go" Payton said practically running towards the door and putting his shoes on, I noticed his phone on the couch must have not properly gone in his pocket, I walked over to it with my glass of water in hand, I picked it up and started walking to the door to give it to him when I looked at the lock screen and saw messages...

Riles: hurry Payton

Riles: Pay? 

Riles: Payton? does she know? 

Riles! as in Riley! Riley Hubatka! Payton's ex! no this can't be right he wouldn't do that? he told me he loved me? "Pay?" I said walking towards the main hallway with his phone in my hand "oh thanks can't forget that" he said walking towards me about to take his phone but as he was about to take it I gripped it harder "Ellie? can I have my phone?" he said "who is Riles?" I asked, his face dropped "Ellie I really need to go" he said "Payton who the fuck is Riles?" I asked getting irritated "Riles is, um, Riles is Riley" he said, my heart dropped "wow." I said "and to think I liked you- no I loved you! and THIS, THIS is what you are doing! going behind my back texting your EX" my eyes started tearing up but they weren't sad tear, oh no these were tears of anger and hatred, but I was not going to let them fall, no that would mean Payton had won "prin-" he started to say "don't fucking Princess me" I spat, I realised I still had his phone, with all the anger building up in me I had nothing else to do, I through his phone at a wall "Ellie!" he yelled "this isn't what you think" he said "you know what fuck you Payton, Fuck, you" I yelled back "Ellie you are being dramatic" he yelled, that was it, that was what infuriated me "Dramatic? I am being Dramatic?" I yelled "yes you are" he said "oh I am being Dramatic? is this Dramatic Payton?" I asked just before pouring my glass of water over his head "ELLIE WHAT THE FUCK" he screamed "fuck off Payton" I said  "Fucking hell Ellie, like I said it isn't what you think" he yelled "what so you aren't cheating on my with your ex girlfriend?" I retorted but before he could answer the question I slapped him as hard as I possibly could "like I said Fuck, you Payton go have fun with Riles" I mocked, I started to walk away but I felt Payton grab my arm, I turned around "don't fucking touch me" I said in a extremely annoyed voice yanking my arm out of his grip to continue walking "Ellie-" Payton said sounding sad "Payton don't okay, we are over" I said then walked away...

Erin's POV: 

I woke up and heard people shouting, Jay wasn't awake so he probably couldn't hear it. I listened for a second but couldn't quite make out who it was so I got out of bed making sure not to wake up Jaden, I went to the door and opened it and as soon as I did, I didn't hear the yelling anymore, I decided to make sure everything was okay so I started walking down the hallway towards the staircase, as I turned the corner about to start walking up the stairs I felt my self colliding with someone, I looked and and saw Ellie, her eyes were slightly red, I smiled at her   "d-" I never got to even start my sentence never mind finish it because when I started speaking Ellie, moved past me and into the bathroom. um I think that answers my question, it was her and Payton shouting. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door "Ellie?" I said  but she didn't reply "Ellie?" I said slightly louder "What?" she snapped "are you okay?" I asked "yes Erin I am perfect, I am absolutely perfect and I don't know why you would think otherwise" she said "Ellie, I am coming in" I said starting to open the door, I walked in and saw Ellie just sitting on the floor, holding her legs close to her chest and her head resting on her knees "Ellie?" I asked softly, she turned her head towards me "what?" she asked softer then last time "what happened upstairs?" I asked "you heard that?" she said her voice breaking slightly "yeah" I said "I fucking hate boys, I hate relationships, I hate everything to do with love!" she said starting to cry, I sat down next to her and cuddled her, I placed my hand on her head and pulled her into my chest "are all boys douchebags?" she asked, I giggled slightly at her choice of words "depends" I answered "what happened?" I asked her stroking her hair "Pay-ton is going out to see Riley as in his ex girlfriend Riley and when I questioned him he said I was being dramatic so I showed him dramatic and poured my glass of water over his head, then slapped him and broke up with him" she said trying not to cry "that's a girl" I said giggling making her giggle we continued to cuddle. and after about 10 minutes we had fallen asleep cuddling on the bathroom floor (it isn't creepy unless you make it creepy).