s i x t e e n

Word Count: 1480

Ellie's POV:

"we need to talk to our boyfriends" Erin said sounding concerned, "why?" I asked "did you see those girls Riley and Mads on out Instagram?" She said "no?" I said more confused then before "oh my god Ellie are you useless?" She asked "in some cases, yes" i answered honestly, Erin rolled her eyes and dragged me down stairs to see the boys. "Hey princess" "Hey baby" we heard Jaden and Payton yell towards us, we walked over and Erin went and sat on Jaden's lap and me on Payton's lap, "baby?" Erin said to Jaden, he looked at her "Ellie and I have a question for both of you" she said looking between Payton and Jaden, "oh and what is that?" Jaden said "Who are Mads and Riley?" we both asked in sync, Payton and Jaden shared a worried look, thinking neither me nor Erin would notice, we both did "what was that look for?" I asked, "well" Payton started "Riley is a girl I used to talk to a couple months before we met you two and before anything could happen I broke it off because I had lost any feelings I had if I had any, but Riley didn't take it well and now she has gone crazy and he still thinks we are talking, which we are not" he said emphasising the not, "okay as long as nothing else is going on" I said pecking his lips.

Erin's POV:

"okay as long as nothing else is going on" she said leaning in and pecking Payton on the lips, I turned back to Jaden "and what about Mads?" I asked Jaden, he hesitated "Mads is my ex-girlfriend we dated for about a month and a half but I broke up with her because she obviously wasn't mentally ready for a relationship, she would question every single thing I did, she wouldn't let me have friends who were girls it was just obvious she wasn't ready for a relationship but she thought otherwise, I told her we were over but she kept coming round to our house staying outside for hours waiting for someone to open the door and um" He paused "Jay?" I kind of asked signalling for him to continue "um she is just not too accepting of other girls I hang around with" He said looking quite tense "I love you Jay" I said cuddling into him. Jaden and I stayed cuddled on the couch along side Payton and Ellie who were also cuddled watching movies for 3 hours before we realised it was midnight "come on Baby let's go to bed" he said standing up "JayJay" I whined lifting my arms up like a toddler "is someone a tired baby?" he asked, I nodded, he came over to me and lifted me up and started walking up the stairs getting to his room, he threw me on the bed and walked to the bathroom, I got tucked under the covers waiting for Jaden to come out of the bathroom. Once he came out the bathroom he had a pair of grey joggers on and no top, HIS ABS THO. I had seen plenty of tiktoks with him shirtless but, wow, it is even better in real life. I think I was staring because Jaden started laughing "you like what you see baby girl?" he asked making me blush and turn my back to him "heyyy" he whined climbing into the bed and getting under the covers, he pulled me back around so the left side of my face was against his bare chest, I mean I am definitely not complaining. I fell asleep to the sound of Jaden's heartbeat, before Jaden, Ellie and I always thought falling asleep to someone's heartbeat would not be relaxing but boy were we wrong.

I woke up and turned to my side to see if Jaden was awake, but he wasn't there I decided he was probably down stairs getting breakfast seen as it was 9 am, I got up brushed my teeth and my hair and started to head downstairs. As I was reaching the bottom of the stairs I heard two boys talking, I listened closer. Jaden and Payton. I was about to turn the corner when I heard Payton say "Jaden you didn't tell her..." wait, are they talking about me? what did Jay not tell me? "I know but I can't tell her" Jaden said, tell me what? "Jaden she deserves to know" Payton said, what? what do I deserve to know? "I know but what she doesn't know won't hurt her" I heard Jaden say honestly that hurt, I know we just got into a relationship but I would have thought that we wouldn't keep secrets "but she asked you about Mads yesterday, perfect opportunity to tell her about her" Payton said, that right there was when my heart shattered, I felt every single cell in my body go numb, a single tear rolled down my cheek, i started to walk back upstairs with no emotion on my face, I got back to Jay-Jaden's room, I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, i stepped in and once I did I pushed my back against the wall and slid down the wall, crying but with no emotion, I should have known he never loved me, who was I kidding he is gorgeous of course he had other girls. I heard a knock on the door "Erin you in there" Ellie said, I tried to stop my voice from breaking "mhm" I said not managing to get anything else out "well quick Nessa, Addison, Cynthia, You and I are all going shopping" she explained "okay" i said, i finished up in the shower and once I got out I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were all red and puffy, "I guess I am wearing makeup today"i whispered to myself. Once I finished putting on light makeup, concealer, mascara, lip gloss I walked into one of the girls rooms "hey can I borrow clothes" I said still emotionless "sure" Cynthia replied, she handed me some clothes "you okay?" she asked seeming worried "yeah, I am fine, thanks" I said walking out of Cynthia's room trying not to cry, no I am not okay my boyfriend has another girl he is probably cuddling, kissing, telling her he loves her, calling her baby and baby girl. I changed into a black tube top, denim jeans and a tartan flannel...

I walked back out of Jaden's room and met the girls at the front door, Payton came over to Ellie and pecked her lips, Quinton came over to Cynthia, Bryce came over to Addison, didn't realise that was a thing, Jaden turned the corner of the kitchen...

I walked back out of Jaden's room and met the girls at the front door, Payton came over to Ellie and pecked her lips, Quinton came over to Cynthia, Bryce came over to Addison, didn't realise that was a thing, Jaden turned the corner of the kitchen, looked at me and smiled, I acted like I didn't see him cause if I looked at him any longer I would have started crying, he started walking over to me and just before he reached me, I decided to grab the car keys and said "come on girls" I said walking out the door handing Addison her keys "I wanna kiss baby" Jaden said, I pretended not to hear him and got in the back of the car, the girls were all in the car "who wants the aux cord?" Addison asked everyone jumped for it, Ellie winning. Addison started driving and Ellie was playing music 'Party in the USA' came on and everyone was screaming the lyrics, except me. I was looking out the window and every minute I saw a couple cuddled on a bench or kissing or holding hands whilst walking and every time I saw couples my eye let a tear slip, of course I didn't let the girls see because I didn't want to ruin there shopping trip.

Time Skip (Sorry)

We were walking around in Urban Outfitters, Sephora, Morphe, H&M, Victoria Secret and Calvin Klein but I didn't buy anything, the girls had handfuls of bags but I honestly didn't feel like shopping, honestly I felt nothing. no pain, no upset, no nothing. I was walking behind the group when we walked into Apple, the girls turned and looked at me because I had been going on about needing a new phone but I hadn't realised they were looking at me because I was walking with my head down in my thoughts "Erin?" I felt someone's hand go on my shoulder making me jump slightly "hun, you okay?" Addison said "um yeah" I said, as a bubbled formed in my throat threatening to expose me any second "Erin don't lie" Ellie said, I didn't say anything but that one tear, that one fucking tear that even through I tried so hard to not let it fall, fell.

"Mads and Jaden..."