t h i r t y

Thank you so much for 40K reads xxx

Word Count: 1478

Jaden's POV: 

I felt Erin wriggling around next to me "hey baby" I whispered "Jaden I don't feel well" she said starting to cry "stay here I will go get you some painkillers and water" I said kissing her forehead then removing the covers from my legs getting up to going downstairs to the kitchen. 

Once I got downstairs I saw Payton and Ellie cuddling on the couch, they must have made up last night after Erin and I went to sleep, anyway I walked to the kitchen and looked at the oven that read 2:28am, I sighed getting a couple different kinds of painkillers and a bottle of water before walking back upstairs to Erin.

I walked back into the room, I turned around to close the door behind me but as I did I heard Erin making noises, I turned back around to see her leaning over the edge of the bed "Jaden" she said sobbing, I ran over to her throwing the painkillers and water on the bed, I came over to her and seen that she had been sick "Jaden I am sorry" she sobbed, I engulfed her in a hug "baby, don't be silly it is okay" I chuckled slightly, I pulled away from the hug looking at her "I will clean this up okay? you go and get one of my hoodies, take some painkillers and drink the water, yeah?" I said to her, she simply nodded looking down "I love you" I said pulling her face up with my finger "I love you too" she said smiling, she put her lips together signalling that she wanted a kiss "yeah maybe after you brush your teeth" I said whilst jokingly pushing her face away before we both started laughing.

I had cleaned up the floor whilst Erin was in the bathroom changing and brushing her teeth, I went over to the bathroom and knocked on the door "baby can I come in?" I asked before the door swung open to a very tired but happy looking Erin, "you look better" I said "are you saying a looked bad before?" she asked, sounding offended "no- that- that isn't what I meant baby, you know it" I said "chill Hossler I am joking" she said giggling "Hossler?" I asked "yes, that is your last name" she said "no I mean, that's what Ellie calls me" I said "why is Ellie calling my mans nicknames?" she asked raising an eyebrow, she could tell I was getting awkward "Jay, it's fine, it's Ellie, she's my best friend she can call you Hossler or asshole for I care, as long as she is not calling you baby, Jay, babe and all the names I call you" she said smiling waving her toothbrush in my face "speaking of Ellie, when I went downstairs I saw Payton and Ellie cuddling on the couch" I told her "Ha ha, Bryce owes me $20" she said, I just simply gave her a confused look "Bryce didn't think they would get back together and I did so we bet $20 on it and guess who won baby" she yelled whilst moving her arms in a circular motion, I placed my finger over her lips hushing her "shhhh baby, it's like 2:30 people are sleeping" I whispered "jaden" she said "yeah?" I replied looking into her eyes "I wanna bake cookies" she said pouting  "you wanna make cookies at 2:30 in the morning?" I questioned "yes" she said nodding and smiling, there's no way I could say no to that smile "okay" gave in "yay" she cheered whilst climbing on the counter before then jumping into my arms.

Erin's POV: 

Jaden and I made it downstairs to the kitchen without waking anyone up. We got out the flour, eggs, chocolate chips and everything else you need to make cookies, but I realised I had left my phone upstairs "hey baby, I left my phone upstairs I will be back in a second" I said "okay but don't wake anyone up" he said back, I nodded and left the kitchen, on my way to the stairs I saw Ellie and Payton cuddling, they didn't have blankets so when I was getting my phone I decided I was going to get Payton and Ellie a blanket just so they weren't freezing.

I grabbed my phone and a blanket and started to head downstairs, I felt something touch my foot and it scared me so I tried to kick it away before realising that it was just the blanket, I took a deep breath after my mini panic was over and started to walk again but as I moved my foot I realised that when I was trying to kick the blanket away I must have gotten my foot wrapped in it because before I knew it I had landed on my bum at the bottom of the stairs, in a mess of blankets. 

It must have been loud when I fell because I saw Payton and Ellie's heads poking up over the top of the couch peering at me, I then heard footsteps coming towards me where I saw Jaden run round the corner. Jaden was crouched next to me "what did you do? are you hurt?" Jaden asked me, I thought for a second before I just burst out laughing, I looked at Jaden and he just gave me a confused look "I felt something on my foot and got scared so started wafting my foot about and when I started walking again I had gotten my foot stuck in the blanket I was getting for them" I managed to choke out without laughing at myself, Jaden let out a sigh of what I assumed was relief, he really does care about me. I stood up and started walking away from Jaden and over to Ellie and Payton who were both confused and tired, I placed the blanket over the two of them "ignore this ever happened and go back to sleep" I said looking between the pair of them who just cuddled closer together and shut their eyes.

I went through to the kitchen and saw Jaden standing with his back to me, so I took my opportunity. I tiptoed over to him whilst quietly grabbing the bag of flour and grabbing a handful, once I was behind him, I threw the white powder all over his head. 

I was laughing so hard that I didn't even see Jaden grab a handful of flour, and before I knew it he had thrown it all over me as well "oooh that's it Hossler" I said before throwing more handfuls at him, he stopped. He turned around and started to walk towards me, I started backing up "Jaden? whatcha do?" I asked but before I could finish Jaden had started running towards me, I started to run away squealing but he was to quick, he wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me from the ground, he quickly but carfully placed me on the carpet before getting on top of me, pinning my hands down "did you think you would get away with that?" he asked "maybe" i replied, he removed one of his hands placing both of my wrists in between the carpet a his hand "well, the answer is no, no you are not getting away with it" he said as he begun tickling me "Jad-" I tried to get out but couldn't "J-J-Jade-n I am go-oi-ng to pee my-se-lf" I said in between laughs whilst trying to catch my breath.

Jaden finally stopped tickling me but I was still trying to catch my breath so I just lay there, with him still on top of me, I looked up and saw him already looking into my eyes, those deep, ocean eyes that I love, but we both heard a cough coming from the living room doors, where we saw everyone minus Payton and Ellie looking at us and recording "this is great #JERIN content" Bryce said, I rolled my eyes, laughing "yeah and that's all the #JERIN content you are getting for today" I said getting up dragging Jaden with me, we walked over to the door "goodnight" I said before pulling Jaden up to our room.

We had gotten showered, cleaning the flour off of ourselves. Once I had gotten out the shower Jaden went in, I tried to get to sleep but it was hard without Jaden cuddling me, how the hell did I cope before I met him? I asked myself but I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bed dipping next to me and arms wrapping around my waist, I turned around and played with Jaden's hair for longer then I thought because when I stopped Jay was asleep "I love you" I whispered kissing his forehead before falling to sleep.  

Go listen to Pray x