f i v e

Word Count: 1377 

Erin's POV:

I was shaken awake to see Ellie standing above me "Erin, Erin we are here" she said gently. I sat up and stretched my arms, legs and my back as Ellie went to go wake up Romeo. after i had stretched i removed the blanket i had from over my body, standing up and folding it, placing it back into my bag. "Ellie where are we?" I asked her seriously confused "well why don't we get off the jet and see!" she exclaimed very excitedly as she skipped towards the front of the jet were the door is wide open i quickly place my shoes back on my feet picked up my bag and walk to the door... "LA?" i said excitedly because I love LA "surprise" Ellie said walking through the private landing bit in the airport she continued to say "but this isn't the best surprise!" she winked at me "Ellie what do you mean?" I said looking around...

Jaden's POV:

I sat on the couch for 2 and a half hours straight waiting for the time to come but it was going so slowly i needed something to distract myself so i was scrolling through Tiktok, I had lost all track off time, "Jaden?" someone said from behind me but i was so engrossed in a tiktok that i didn't even turn around "what time is it?" another voice chirped in "umm, 11:57" i replied then there was silence that was when it hit me "HOLY SHIT! ERIN IS LANDING SOON!" I screamed throwing my phone and jumping up from the couch, turning round to see everyone recording me and laughing. I sprinted to the front door grabbing my car key, opening the door and getting in the car "PAYTON HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE I LEAVE WITHOUT YOU" I shouted to which they all laughed but little did they know i was dead serious, Payton soon walked out the front door and  got into the car and as i put the key in the ignition someone shouted "don't speed Jaden" completely ignoring them i sped off. I could have sworn this was the longest drive i had ever been on, but the airport is only 15 minutes away. We pulled up to the airport and went in the direction of the Jet centre, as we pulled up a man came up to the car "can i help you?" he said "um yeah actually,we are here to pick up Erin & Romeo Beckham" i said as he started walking towards the gate, and he opened it. I let out a sigh of relief and started to drive through the gate to the parking whilst thanking the security guard after parking me and Payton got out of the car and walked into the Terminal where they would be walking out into. I was so nervous, what if she didn't like me? what if she liked someone else? what if she had a boyfriend? oh i am such an idiot of course she has a boyfriend she was gorgeous! i was brought back to reality when i felt Payton's elbow in my side, I turned and looked at him and he nodded his head signalling for me to look where he is looking where i saw two girls and a boy walking towards us...

Erin's POV:

Once we got inside Ellie nodded to Romeo to which Romeo nodded back and took his phone out and pointed it at me, I was so confused but continued walking with my head down because there were so many people but when Ellie coughed "Erin" i looked at her then she nodded in front of us, I looked up and saw him. Jaden Hossler, stood 20 meters away. I dropped everything and ran to him, everything was going in slow motion. As i got closer he put his hands out ready to embrace me in a hug, that is when i realised that my body had collided with his body. Without even realising I had my legs wrapped around his waist, my head in the crook of his neck and my arms around his neck. After a good 2-3 minutes like this i removed my head from his neck and looked into his eyes, I could have gotten lost in them "Hi" he said smiling "Hi" I replied smiling back at him not breaking eye contact. I looked over and saw Payton and Ellie hugging whilst Romeo took photos and videos of us I just chuckled looking back into Jaden's eyes. "Hate to break up the moment but everyone back home wants to meet you guys" Payton chuckled to which i slid off of Jaden's waist going over to Romeo who had picked my stuff up for me "thanks" i said hugging him "love you lil sis" i went to walk back over to Jaden but Romeo grabbed my hand turned me back around to face him "if he hurts you he is dead" he whispered in my ear, i gave him an 'are you kidding me' look and turned to Ellie "hey sorry to interrupt but can i get my phone?" i asked her, she pulled her hand from her side to her back pocket pulling out my phone and handing it to me "thank you for everything i love you forever and always gorgeous" i thanked her from the bottom of my heart she smiled "you are so welcome but it wasn't all my idea" she said looking at Jaden "but i love you too babe" she finished as i walked towards Jaden "Hi, again" i said nervously but i am not the type of person to get nervous around people what is he doing to me, "Hi, again" he said grabbing my free hand and intertwining our fingers, we both looked at our hands then back at each other and laughed "um thank you, for helping set this up, Ellie said it was your idea" i explained thanking him he smiled "anything for you" he said winking i could have melted right there on the spot. as we were about the start walking my phone was going crazy with notifications so i opened my phone to see Romeo had tagged me in a post on Instagram so i opened it whilst still walking...

romeobeckham

liked by erinxbeckham and 1,493,492 others

romeobeckham: cuties @erinxbeckham 

avani: oh my god they are even cuter then i had imagined #JERIN

^ellie_morganxox: i know right!

^^avani: I am so excited to meet you guys

paytonmoormeier: honestly he was so nervous, but when they were hugging they stayed in the same place for a good 2-3 minutes it was so cute!

^romeobeckham: I know right

nessabarrett: if #Jerin happens then i can die happy, no cap

^jadenhossler: agreed

^^hosslerxbeckham: oh my god! JADEN'S COMMENT

^^^ tiktokroom: ooohh

erinxbeckham:  you should have seen ellie & payton

joshrichards: they were meant for each other fo sho. 

As we left the building there was a small breeze and Jaden obviously noticed that i had shivered slightly and tried to give me his hoodie "No Jay it is fine i am not cold" i said to him "oohhh nicknames, even if you aren't cold take the hoodie, pwease" he said pouting he then placed the hoodie on top of my head pulling it down and pulled my hands through the sleeves, i looked up at him and smiled getting into the car. Jaden was driving and he instructed me to sit in the passenger seat so that is where i sat, Payton was next to Ellie in deep talk with each other and beside them was Romeo, I felt quite bad for Romeo but maybe he would like one of the girls as i was thinking Jaden took my hand again and wouldn't let go,like his life depends on it but i was not complaining.