n i n e

Word Count: 1200.    

Payton's POV:

She kissed back... I pulled away in shock and looked at her, her eyes fluttered open "you didn't think you were getting rid of me that quick did you" she said looking up at me with her big green eyes, those big green eyes I have fallen for. I smiled at her, "I am going to get you some water Ellie" i heard Erin say from behind me, once Erin was out the room Ellie spoke again "Jaden, first please go and check on her and second she really likes you Jaden, the first thing she said when she was in here was how you called her baby, she was so happy, I haven't seen her as happy as she is with you since... a long time ago" she said looking down, he nodded with a slightly confused smile on his face "okay i will be back in a minute" Jaden said opening the door and shutting it again after walking out "how are you?" i asked her "better, much better" she said smiling up at me "come cuddle, please I am cold" she said shifting in the bed slightly making room for me, i went over, got on the bed and cuddled her "I am sorry this wasn't how anyone was expecting today to go" i said kissing the back of her head "it is fine at least today i figured out a couple of things" she replied "oh yeah and what are those things?" i asked her "that I am never playing truth or dare again" i chuckled "and that I like you Payton" she said turning around looking at me. Her eyes flickered down to my lips and we both started leaning in and right there and then there were fireworks.

Jaden's POV:

"I am going to get you some water Ellie" I heard Erin say but i could tell something was wrong, I was about to check on her when Ellie said "Jaden" so i looked at her "first please go and check on her and second she really likes you Jaden, the first thing she said when she was in here was how you called her baby, she was so happy, I haven't seen her that happy since... a long time ago" she said looking down, I was confused, what did she mean she hasn't seen her happy in a long time? anyways i stood up and started walking to the door i opened it "i will be back in a minute" i said closing the door behind me. I started walking looking for Erin but I couldn't find her that was until I saw her with her knees pulled into her chest and her head down. I made my way over to her and sat down next to her "hey" i said trying not to startle her "Jaden" she said about to continue a sentence but couldn't before she started crying again, I pulled her on to my lap and cuddled her, she looked up at me and she had red puffy eyes, it hurt me to see her so upset i looked at her and cuddled her back into my chest "Jaden it is all my fault" she said "no baby it isn't" i tried to say "no Jaden it is my fault had i just listened to you or not taken the dare or not told Ellie to jump she wouldn't be here! in this mess it is all my fault" she said almost angry at herself, I pulled her into my chest and squeezed her so hard "maybe he was right" i heard her mumble "who was right? about what?" i asked now concerned "nothing" she replied "Erin please tell me" i begged "fine my last relationship was with a boy called Andrew it was a good relationship until it became abusive, mentally, verbally and physically, he would drink often and he would hit me, throw things at me, call me things, tell me i was worthless, you name it he said it or did it, it got really bad, i ended up in the hospital with a fractured wrist, 2 broken ribs and a broken collarbone" she silently sobbed. I felt tears stream down my face, just the thought of someone being able to hurt such a gorgeous girl "hewon't be ableto hurt you anymore" i said, she looked up at me and sat up, and put her legs either side of me and lifted my chin up, my eyes met hers and she wiped away the tears, I flicked my eyes down to her lips, i leaned in and so did she, our lips connected, perfectly. Sparks, fireworks, butterflies, the whole package. This was by far the best kiss ever. She pulled away and put her hand on my cheeks and pressed her forehead against mine. "we should go back" she whispered, i just nodded she stood up trying to pull me up with her. Once we finally got back to Ellie's room Payton and Ellie had fallen asleep on the bed "awww oh my god" Erin whispered pulling out her phone and took a picture...

I went and sat down on one of the chairs I watched Erin put her phone away and then look at Payton and Ellie "come over here baby" I said patting my lap once again, she walked over and sat down, still looking at Payton and Ellie cuddled up she cud...

I went and sat down on one of the chairs I watched Erin put her phone away and then look at Payton and Ellie "come over here baby" I said patting my lap once again, she walked over and sat down, still looking at Payton and Ellie cuddled up she cuddled into me and we fell asleep.

Erin's POV:

Once Jaden found me and I told him about Andrew I looked up and saw he was crying, I sat up and placed my legs either side of him, I pulled his chin up to look me in the eye, I wipe his tears as his eyes flicker down to my lips, the butterflies started growing in my stomach, that was when we both started leaning in, our lips meet and fireworks are going off, butterflies could have ripped open my stomach right there and then. I pulled away and placed my hands on his cheeks, I pressed my forehead against his, looked into his eyes and smiled "we should go back" i whispered, he nodded back at me, I got up trying to pull Jaden up as well, once we managed to get up we started walking back to the room. We opened to door to see Payton and Ellie asleep, cuddled up on the bed "awww oh my god" I whispered pulling out my phone and taking a picture whilst Jaden went and sat down on one of the hospital seats, once i had taken the photo i looked at Payton and Ellie "come over here baby" Jaden said patting his lap, i went over and cuddled into Jaden, I felt safe, safe in his arms. I let my mind wonder for a second "Jaden what are we?" i asked, I turned to Jaden and he was fast asleep. I turned back around and looked at Ellie and Payton, I want that, someone to talk too, someone to love me and me to love them back, someone to kiss, someone to cuddle but not just anybody...

I want that someone to be Jaden Hossler