t w e n t y

Word Count: 1142

Erin's POV:

I wasn't actually asleep but I was shocked... Ellie, Ellie Morgan, my best friend apologised to someone. wow I didn't know it did that. I felt Jaden cuddle into me and in his embrace I fell asleep. I was awaken, by someone shaking me "right chill, my head hurts" I said sassily "sorry Erin" Quinton said "it is fine" I said getting out of the car, as soon as I stepped out both Ellie and Jaden were by my sides "guys? I can walk" I said laughing, they stepped away slightly as we started walking into the house. Once we were in the house literally everybody ran over and started shouting "Erin are you okay?" "Erin" "how are you" "give me a hug", "guys stop" I said but they kept going "guys" I said louder and yet again no one stopped "GUYS STOP IT" I snapped, that got everyone's attention, "my head hurts and the shouting isn't help so please stop" I said getting a headache "Erin we are sorry" everyone said "right let's get her checked up" Griffin said walking into the kitchen pulling my arm, everyone following. "sit on the counter" Griffin instructed me, I sat down and everyone else sat in front of me watching, Griffin used all of these big tools for about 15 minutes until he stopped "right so Erin you are mostly okay, there was a little bit of blood which I have now cleaned up but you do have a concussion, when Jaden pushed you out of the way of the car you must have hit your head on the corner of the curb" Griffin said, something in me knew that I would have a concussion, I looked over at Jaden who had the most worried face I had ever seen, honestly it was cute but I felt bad so I jumped off the counter, walked over to Jaden and sat on his lap, he hugged me really tight and I hugged back whilst playing with his hair, I whispered in his ear "don't worry baby this isn't your fault" he gave me a look "yes it is" he whispered back "no it isn't, I could have been killed had you not pushed me, a concussion is nothing compared to that" I whispered back, I stood up "Thank you Griffin, thank you everybody but I am going to go for a nap" i said about to walk up the stairs both Ellie and Jaden ran to my sides, again. I stopped and looked at them "come on then" Ellie said "whatcha doing?" I asked them "just making sure you get up stairs okay" Jaden said "guys my head hurts, my legs aren't broken'' I chuckled "we know we just want to make sure you are okay" Jaden said I just smiled because I realised that they just wanted to help. Ellie and Jaden went back downstairs, I got one of Jaden's hoodies and changed into it, I lay down in Jaden's bed and got settled it had been about 15 minutes and I was almost asleep when someone walked in the door "do you need anything?" I turned as I heard Avani say from the door "no thank you" I said turning back to go to sleep "okay" she said closing the door, once again I was almost asleep when the door opened again "oh my god" I groaned turning around "are you okay baby?" Jaden said from the door "yes baby thank you, now can I go to sleep?" I asked "yes of course you don't need anything?" he asked "no Jaden, goodbye Jaden" I kind of snapped at him, he closed the door and walked out and that was when I was finally left to sleep. I was dreaming until I felt someone shake me awake "Erin you okay?" I heard Josh ask "yes josh" I huffed "I guess I won't be going for a nap then" I mumbled,I got up and walked downstairs and everyone saw me "Erin, do you want some food?" or "Erin, do you want something to drink?" and just a lot of other questions giving me a headache "guys stop it" I yelled "we are j-" someone started saying "yes I know you are just trying to help but you guys are being to much, I can't handle it, I am going out" I said grabbing my bag and keys "and I am going by my self" I said "bu-" I cut Cynthia off "Myself." I repeated stomping out of the door. I got in my car and placed my head on the steering wheel to calm down before I started driving, I got myself together put on my seat belt and started to drive. Honestly I had no clue where I was going I guess I was just following the road, I just had to get out of that house, I get that they are trying to help and that they are worried but it is just a minor concussion, I have been through so much worse and all of the questions were just overwhelming. I took my time whilst driving to think, I thought about Jaden, Ellie, all of my friends, my family, MY FAMILY, I never told them were I was going, I pulled over and took my phone out I had 4 missed calls from Cynthia, 3 from Nessa, 6 from Jaden, 12 from Ellie, I ignored them all and clicked my dads contact...

'the David Beckham'

Erin: hi dad, I completely forgot to tell you or mum that me and Ellie flew out to LA on the private jet but said Romeo didn't want to stay so decided he wanted to come back home but I am in LA with Ellie and other friends xxx

the David Beckham: hi sweetie, I heard about the LA trip and I am perfectly fine with it just stay safe love you xxx

Erin: love you too dad xxx

Now that I have dealt with that I continued to drive but after a couple more minutes of driving I got hungry, I decided that I would got to Chick-fil-a, I pulled in and red a sign that said the drive-thru was closed "great I have to go in" I parked my car and went into the chick-fil-a, I stood in a 5 minute queue before I could order my food "next please" the guy said "hi can I get chicken nuggets and chips please" of course that will be, $8.50 please" he said, I placed my card against the card reader "thank you" we both said, I went to walk away but as I turned around I no longer want food, I need and wanted to get out, because there only a couple of feet away from me was

Mads and...