e i g h t e e n

Word Count: 1264

Jaden's POV:

"hi Mads" I said "oh Jay, I wasn't expecting this" she said referring to the call "don't call me Jay anyway have you at all spoken to Erin?" I asked, there was a silence over the call until she said "Erin who?" "Mads, Erin Beckham" I said "oh yeah her" she said in a kind of disgusted tone "no I haven't spoken to her, not yet anyway why?" she asked "no reason just wondering and you better stay the fuck away from her anyway I have to go" I said hanging up the phone, honestly knowing Mads hasn't spoken to her makes me feel sick because that can only mean that I, me, Jaden Hossler have upset her, "why the fuck did you call Mads?" Quinton asked "because I need to know if she has spoken to Erin?" I said "and? has she?" Payton asked "no" I replied, the rest or the car ride was pretty quiet "guys we are here, let's go find the girls" Bryce said pulling the keys from the ignition and getting out. We walked around all the shops before heading to the food court where there I saw Erin, with all the girls around her hugging her and she was crying? my baby was crying, I started walking over and I saw Ellie look our direction she looked at Payton and smiled and then at me and her face dropped, she stood up and started walking over to us, she started walking over to me. She didn't look happy, she got closer and closer until she was finally right in front of me "why i-" I was cut off by a searing pain on the side of my face, I heard multiple gasps, I put my hand to my face "Ellie? what the fuck? did you just slap me?" I asked so fucking confused "I fucking told you! I fucking told you NOT, NOT to hurt her! and you promised me, promised me you wouldn't. You fucking liar" She said sounding outraged "what the fuck are you talking about, Morgan?" I asked "don't fucking Morgan me! you hurt her!" she said "hurt who?" I asked still as confused if not more "Erin! You hurt her! She loved you! You made her believe you loved her a well!" She said walking back over to the table. I walked over to the table and got death stares from the girls all except Erin who hadn't lifted her head "Erin?" I said softly, she lifted her head and looked at me, I could see the hurt and upset in her eyes but I genuinely couldn't figure out what I had done to hurt her this much, the boys started walking over "Jaden" she squeaked out "Erin, what's wrong?" I asked sliding into the seat next to her, she moved away slightly "Jaden please don't I already know" she said "know what? because apparently everyone else knows something I have done but I don't" I said kind of snapping but keeping my voice calm "we are going to go" all the girls said going their separate ways with the boys "Jaden are you cheating on me?" Erin asked, I was so taken aback, where the fuck has she gotten this from? "cheating on you? no! that is fucking ridiculous. where did you get this idea from?" she took a deep breath "I heard you this morning talking to Payton" She said, I was confused until I realised, she over heard me and Payton's conversation about Mads "Erin, no I am not cheating on you, the conversation you heard this morning was," I hesitated, Payton's words playing in my head 'you have to tell her, she deserves to know' "was Payton asking me when I was going to tell you about Mads which I wasn't going to do for your own safety but here we are, I am not cheating on you with Mads but after I broke up with Mads a couple of months later I decided to get close to someone Mads didn't accept this and threatened her saying that if she didn't distance herself from me something bad would happen of course at the time we didn't think Mads could or would do anything but we were wrong, Mads ended up k- k-killing her" I said, Erin gasped "Jaden, I am s-" "no Erin don't apologise, I need to apologise I am so sorry for not telling you it was just I wanted you to be safe and I promise I never would, never will cheat on you, ever" I said sincerely "Jay, I need to apologise as well, I jumped to conclusions when I probably should have just spoken to you about it" I saw her smile, her eyes were still red and puffy, I leaned in kind of hoping she would accept the kiss and not reject it as I was in my thoughts her lips crashed against mine, after a hot minute we pulled away and looked into each others eyes "I missed those lips" I said making her chuckle "you might want to talk to Ellie as well cause she is raging at you, you would be lucky if she forgives you" she said "yeah I know, she slapped me across the face" I explained, she chuckled "sounds like Ellie".

Ellie's POV:

Me and Payton walked away from Erin and Jaden giving them some space Payton and I walked to Chick-fil-a hand in hand and ordered Chicken nuggets, once we got them we went and walked over to a bench "Pay?" I said "yes" "why didn't you tell me?" I asked "tell you what gorgeous?" he said sounding confused "that Jaden was cheating on Erin" his eyes went wide "JADEN IS CHEATING ON ERIN?" He basically shouted "Payton shut up! you don't know who is here who could spread this and yes you knew about it" I said irritated he looked at me confused "I didn't know about this?" he said "Payton don't lie to me, Erin heard you, telling Jaden that she deserved to know" I said slightly more irritated then before "ohhhh no no no, you have it wrong Jaden isn't cheating on Erin, he wasn't telling her something about Mads to keep her safe" he said "and that thing is exactly?" I said confused "well after Mads, Jaden started getting close to someone else and Mads didn't like it and threatened her, of course she didn't listen to Mads cause what could Mads have done to her, but Mads ending up killing the girl" Payton explained, I could feel my face going pale "you mean 1 that psychopath of an a person could k-kill Erin? and 2 I need to apologise to Jaden but am I nah" I said "that was why Jaden didn't want any of us telling you girls so that we could keep you girls safe" he said I hugged him and started walking back to Starbucks to find everyone but we couldn't see anyone "I will call Erin and see where they are" I suggested pulling out my phone.

Erin's POV: 

The whole way home I couldn't think of anything else other then the fact that Mads could kill me but I didn't let that ruin the mood, because I didn't sing on the ride there what better to do then sing on the way back but I was interrupted by my phone ringing "hello?" I answered "hi where are you?" I heard someone say and that was when I realised...

"guys! we left Ellie and Payton"