t h r i t y - t h r e e

Thank you for 55K reads 🦋🖤

Word Count: 825

Jaden POV:
4 minutes after Erin left Mads started getting up
"where is your toilet?" Mads asked like she hadn't lived here for 2 months, I just rolled my eyes and looked away, I was going to check on Erin but I thought that she just wanted some space away from the happenings downstairs,
"upstairs, 3rd door on the left" Josh said hesitantly
"thanks" she said whilst walking out the door, I had a feeling Mads wasn't going to the toilet so I followed her
"be back in a second" I said jumping up from the couch, I walked out the door and into the hall where I saw Mads starting to walk up the stairs, maybe she was going to the toilet I thought until she started walking into my bedroom, "shit" I mumbled, I quickly but quietly ran up the stairs and scrambled over to the edge of my door, I didn't want to get caught so I didn't look but I heard 2 voices, one Mads and the other, Erin's! I was about to go in and grab Erin but Mads started speaking "hey" I wanted a couple seconds but Erin didn't reply "listen I know we didn't start off on good terms but you genuinely seem like a nice person and I am happy if Jaden is happy and you obviously make him very happy" I heard her say, maybe I shouldn't be so worried, I decided that if Erin's as uncomfortable she would say something or walk away but she hadn't so I walked away, I walked back into the living room, to be met with the beady eyes of Romeo Beckham glaring into my soul, I ignored it and walked back to my seat.

Romeo's POV:
Jaden walked back into the room, I shot him a death stare, he saw me and ignored me, he had a smile on his face, whatever the fuck Madison did last have been fucking good cause that smile isn't coming off for a while, well until he realises- nevermind.
*ding*
Madison- It's done
"It was lovely to see everyone again, especially mum and dad but I better get Mads and get going" I said, a chorus of byes strung across the room before I walked out the door, I walked upstairs to Jaden's room and saw Mads with Erin's body sat there, she looked dead!
"you didn't fucking kill her did you?" I asked angry"
"no I didn't kill her Romeo I used the chloroform, why would it matter so much if I killed her?" she asked
"because no one! not even my sister gets away with verbally and physically assaulting my girlfriend, so she is going to pay" I said smirking, Mads came over to me and kissed my cheek
"come on let's get her in the car before someone sees" I say grabbing her and throwing her over my shoulder before running downstairs and out the front door, Mads following behind me.

I threw her in the backseat, I was about to close the backseat door but saw her start to wriggle
"shit" I said looking around
"Madison where is the chloroform?" I asked her, she tossed me a rag that was drench and smelt so strongly of the stuff that I had to hold my breath whilst laying it on Erin's face.
I got in the drivers seat and looked over to Mads in the passenger seat she smiled at me, I smiled and looked back at the road. A huge smile wiped over my face, I ran my tongue along my top teeth.

Jaden's POV:
"Where did Erin go?" David asked
"I go find her" Ellie said
I decided just to let Ellie go get her but surely when Romeo came up to get Mads she would have came down? although it felt like a 4 second thought Ellie came into the room, I smiled expecting Erin to walk in behind her, but she didn't.
"Ummm, Erin isn't here" My smile dropped
"what do you mean she isn't, isn't he-here?" I swallowed hard
"She's not in the house" She said
"fuck" I mumble putting my head in my hands, I get up off the couch and run upstairs, I go to my room and she isn't there, I look on the bed and see the framed photo that was sat on my bedside table, I picked it up and looked at it, I sat on my bed, I felt a tear in my eye, but I refused to let it fall, although the circumstances aren't on my side, for all I know she could be out on a walk, or have gone to the shops to get herself snacks, I don't know that she is gone.

Romeo's POV:
I ran my tongue over my teeth and looked at Mads
"tonight's the night baby" I smirked
"we're going to kill her"