s i x

Word Count: 1188
Jaden's POV:

I saw her. She was walking with her head down until she turned to Ellie and snapped her head towards me, my breath hitched, she dropped everything and ran, Ellie did the same because she didn't know Payton was here, but as Erin was running it was like everything was going in slow motion. As she got closer and closer I could see her smile widening which made me smile even more, I pulled my hands up to catch her in a hug and before i knew it our bodies had collided, she lifted her legs round my waist and resting her head in the crook of my neck. I hugged her so tight, nothing was getting her away from me. After 2-3 minutes of us just hugging in the same position Erin lifted her head and looked at me, I looked at her and i swore i could have stared into her blue eyes all day, "hi" i said nervously maintaining eye contact "hi" she whispered also maintaining eye contact until she looked over at Payton and Ellie hugging and smiling then over at her brother and going into her thoughts but then looked back at me "Hate to break up the moment but everyone back home wants to meet you guys" Payton chuckled, Erin slid off of my waist and down onto her feet, she must have only been 5 foot 6 inches. She started to walk away over to her brother but i was going to go with her when my phone started blowing up

'just tiktok tings'

Avani: yo Payton, Jaden hurry up and bring Erin, Ellie and Romeo back!"

Cynthia: yessir i want to meet them!

Joshie: "yeah come on"

Bryce: "i wanna have bro time with Romeo!"

Charli: "what happened to wanting to know if Erin and Ellie were hot?"

Dixie: "yeah bryce. anyway hurry up with Erin and Ellie i need to meet them!"

Bryce:"well Jaden has Erin and Payton has Ellie so i guess i am competing for Romeo"

Quinton: "well i guess i have so competition for Romeo"

Cynthia: "Heyyy Q"

Quinton "I am joking"

Griffin: "can y'all shut up"

Jaden: "chill Griff. and we are on our way, we are just finishing up in the airport"

Nessa: YAY, I AM SO EXCITED!"

I looked up from my phone to see Erin next to me "hi again" she said nervously "hi again" i said grabbing her hand causing our fingers to interlock with each other, we both looked down and she giggled, it was the most adorable thing i had ever heard or seen. "um thank you, for helping set this up, Ellie said it was your idea" Erin turned looking at me with those big blue eyes "anything for you" i said as i winked at her. we started walking hand in hand to the car. we stepped outside and a bit of a breeze hit us then i realised Erin had shivered slightly, so i took of my hoodie and tried to give it to her but she declined "no jay it's fine i am not cold" she said, i had a feeling deep inside my bones about Erin I just wasn't sure what this feeling was, i had never felt it before. "oohhh nicknames, even if you aren't cold take the hoodie, pwease" i pouted making puppy dog eyes but before she could answer i was already putting it on top of her head and pulling it down her tiny body, then finally pulling her arms through, once i was finished getting my hoodie on her i looked her up and down cause damn did she look good in my hoodie, she looked up at me and smiled which once again melted my heart. I was going to be driving us home but I need to have Erin next to me so i told her to sit in the passenger seat, which i didn't think Payton would mind seen as he is in deep conversation with Ellie in the back seat with Romeo next to them, I am sure Romeo will have all the girls all over him but i turned to face to front of the car and saw Erin deep in thought again, damn she really likes to think doesn't she, this is the 2nd time in 15 minutes that she has zoned out but I grabbed her hand and yet again intertwined our fingers before driving back through the way me and Payton had come from before.

Erin's POV:

I was staring out the window at the LA view, then jaden squeezes my hand slightly so i decided to take a photo...

I looked back and saw Payton and Ellie had fallen asleep so i took a photo of them

We pulled up outside this huge house which i presumed was the 'swayla', Jaden looked at me and squeezed my hand again "you ready?" he asked me "of course i need to meet my internet best friends" i said in a 'duh' tone giggling "but first I need to...

We pulled up outside this huge house which i presumed was the 'swayla', Jaden looked at me and squeezed my hand again "you ready?" he asked me "of course i need to meet my internet best friends" i said in a 'duh' tone giggling "but first I need to wake up Ellie and Romeo and you need to wake up Payton" i said stating facts "but first we need a picture of them" he said trying to get his phone out "don't worry i already got it" i smiled. We opened the back doors and got Ellie, Payton and Romeo out the car and we walked in "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN INTRODUCING ELLIE MORGAN, ERIN BECKHAM AND ROMEO BECKHAM" Jaden shouted really loudly his voice echoing through the house, he turned and looked at me and I just giggled at him when all of a sudden this big group of girls came over to us and basically rugby tackled me and Ellie to the ground after a while of rolling about on the floor laughing we decided to get back up and actually introduce ourselves.

Jaden's POV:

"but first we need a picture of them" i said trying to get my phone out of my back pocket before one of them woke up but Erin stopped me, i looked up and saw that she had already thought ahead of me "don't worry i already got it" she smiled sending my heart rate sky rocketing. We had gotten Payton, Ellie and Romeo up and walked into the house. no one was in the main hallway so i decided to get everyone's attention "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN INTRODUCING ELLIE MORGAN, ERIN BECKHAM AND ROMEO BECKHAM" I shouted at the top of my lungs so everyone in the house can hear me, when I turned around to look at Erin she was already giggling when all the girls came running out of the kitchen rugby tackling Erin and Ellie to the ground. I was about to run over to Erin and make sure she was okay but before i could all of the girls started rolling around on the floor in hysterics, she looked so happy like she was absolutely loving life and that is when it hit me...

I hadn't known her long but I didn't have to, I like Erin Beckham.