n i n e t e e n

Word Count: 1038
Erin's POV:

"guys! we left Ellie and Payton" I said turning around in my seat to face everyone, we all burst out laughing "Jay, turn the car around we need to get them" I laughed "okay, hang on" he replied laughing but paying attention to the road, Jaden turned the car around heading back to the shops. One we got back we all ran inside and saw Payton and Ellie which made us laugh more thinking about what had just happened "what's so funny?" Payton asked "we- l-aaa" I tried to explain but couldn't get any words out, Addison tried to explain but also couldn't "we left you" Cynthia pretty much howled out, we continued laughing getting looks from people walking past and Ellie and Payton. We had finally stopped laughing with the occasional thought of it popping into our heads every now and again we managed to get into the parking lot, I had to tie my shoe lace so I bent down to tie it but no one waited on me "rude" I mumbled under my breath, I started walking on the road to get back to the cars when I looked up and saw a car coming full speed straight towards me and everything went black.

Jaden's POV:

After we had stopped laughing and were walking to the car I looked around the group to see where Erin was but I couldn't see her "shit" i mumbled "guys is Erin up there with you?" I shout towards the front of the group "no" someone replied "I am going to go back and check if she is still back there", I turned around and started walking back the way we came the worst coming to mind, I was still walking but as I looked up I saw Erin bent over tying her shoe lace "oh thank god" I whispered to myself, she got up and started walking across the road and that was when I heard a car engine rev and Erin heard it as well but thought nothing of it until the car came hurtling towards Erin at full speed. Instincts set in and I ran towards Erin and pushed her out the way of the car, I lay there on top of her for a second before looking up at Erin, but her eyes were shut "Erin?" i said, no response "baby?" and yet again no response, I quickly got on my knees and knelt next to her "Baby, open your eyes please" I said shaking her slightly but her eyes were still closed, I placed my hand behind her head and shuffled her into my lap, I removed my hand from her head "ELLIE, PAYTON, BRYCE, ADDISON, QUINTON, CYNTHIA, ANYONE" I screamed through the parking lot, everyone ran over "what the fuck did you do Jaden?" Addison asked "I pushed her out of the way of a car coming at her full speed and she must have hit her head" I explained as I did I felt Erin stirring in my arms I looked at Erin and then at Ellie then back at Erin "Baby?" i asked to which she made an inaudible noise "are you okay?" I asked her "my head hurts" she said in a baby voice cuddling into my chest "do you remember what happened?" Addison said, Erin shook her head "right let's go home and get griffin to check you" I said to her picking her up bridal style and walking over to the car. Ellie, Erin and I got in the back Payton and Quinton in the front, Erin was lying against me cuddled up, a couple minutes into the drive Ellie started speaking "so, Jaden" "yeah?" I asked surprised she was talking to me "although I really don't want to, I feel that I need to apologise for slapping you but I only did it ca-" "cause you thought I had hurt Erin" I cut her off, she nodded "you were just looking out for her but I also need to apologise, I know I should have told her but I didn't want her to worry, you know? anyway you don't need to apologise I totally get it but thank you for forgiving me" I said "who said I forgave you?" She questioned "fair enough" i replied "nah I am kidding Jaden chill" she chuckled, I smiled and looked down at Erin who was asleep in my arms, I cuddled into her and fell asleep.

Ellie's POV:

Jaden, Erin, Payton, Quinton and I were in one of the cars, it was pretty quiet I turned to Jaden who was holding Erin who was asleep in his arms "so Jaden" I started "yeah?" "although I really don't want to, I feel that I need to apologise for slapping you but I only did it ca-" he cut me off, rude "cause you thought I had hurt Erin" he said and as a matter of fact he was right so I just nodded "You were just looking out for her but I also need to apologise, I know I should have told her but I didn't want her to worry, you know? anyway you don't need to apologise I totally get it but thank you for forgiving me" he said "who said I forgave you?" I said winding him up "fair enough" he said "nah I am kidding Jaden chill" I said chuckling he smiled at me and looked at Erin who was still asleep he cuddled in and shut his eyes so me being the best person ever decided to take a photo and post it (imagine they are sleeping)...
ellie_morganxox

liked by cynthiaparkerrr and 892,930 others
ellie_morganxox I swear to god they are too cute
cynthiaparkerrr: is she okay?
^ellie_morganxox: yeah but I feel bad for her today has probably been really overwhelming
griffinjohnson: bring her home and I will help
^Jerin: what the hell do these comments mean?
avani: awww bebes
qgriggs: are they okay?
^ellie_morganxox: yes
view 694,201 more comments

A/N: Hi I am trying to keep these interesting but I am running out of ideas quickly so please comment some ideas that i could use in the future x