~•32•~

Y'all are going to hate Jake

____________________________________

•Sams POV•

I woke up randomly, I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I looked down to see Colbys arms around my waist, I smiled and rubbed his arms. I heard colby groan, "morning baby" he said in the morning voice I die for. "Hi love" I smiled and turned over to face him. I peck his lips and cuddled against his chest, he pulled me closer and just paced soft kisses on my neck. "Colby" I giggled, "We have to get up" he sat up and groaned, "fineeeeee" I giggled and got up.

I walked over to my dresser but was immediately pulled back. "Not today! I'm picking out your outfit!" Colby said. I giggled and sat on my bed as I watched him dig through my closet, "here you go sweetheart" he smiled and held up a white sweater and a baby blue skirt.

"Aw colbs I love it" I smiled, he grin and pecked my lips. I turned around laid out the clothes on my bed. "Hello there!" I turned around and saw colby holding up one of my thongs with a two thin strings to go up my hips. I blushed, "I-.. mm" I blushed harder. "If I ever seen you wear this I would fuck you till next month" he smirked and walked to the bathroom. My jaw dropped, please do!

My body tensed just thinking about it, suddenly two arms were wrapped around my waist. I gasp and closed my eyes, he soon bend his head and started to kiss my neck. I moaned softly eyes rolling to the back of the head. All of a sudden I was picked up, I wrapped my legs around his torso.

Colby grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head along with his, he slammed his lips into my. He licked my lips for entrance which I let him. Our tongues fighting into each other's mouth. I moaned into the kiss, he soon reached both of his hands under me and squeezed my ass. I moaned louder, "mine..." colby growled

"Hey guys Devyn what's us to- HOLY SHIT IM SO SORRY!" Jake yelled covering his eyes. Me and colby pulled away, "it's alright Jake" colby laughed while I'm as red as a cherry. "Phew.. Devyn want us to come downstairs she has some 'news'" Jake said. "Alright we will be right down" colby said. Jake nodded and closed the door.

"We will finish this my cherry when we get done" colby smirked and placed me down, I blushed even darker. He chuckled and walked downstairs which I fallowed behind. We walked downstairs and to the living room were everyone was sitting except for Devyn. I sat on one of the couch next to colby, "sorry it took so long cause  SOME PEOPLE were having a make out session" Jake said eyeing us. I blushed even more, "well y'all can get back to it after I'm done" Devyn said, "anyways as I was going through Instagram there's a cabin up in the snowy mountains for us to stay in would y'all?" Devyn said.

"Hell yea!" Jake yelled, we laughed. "Yea I mean a  vacation for all of us would be fantastic" colby said. "Welp it finale we will leave tomorrow but for now we pack" Devyn smiled. Everyone walked off leaving it just me and colby, "so you excited for the trip" I smiled as I crawled on his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, "as long as I'm with you Sam I would have the bests time" he said. My heart fluttered, I pecked his lips before laying my head on his chest. 

Colby chuckled and grabbed the remote and turned on tv. He placed down the remote and rewrapped his arms around my waist, I soon get uncomfortable so I decided to lay down on my back. I heard colby pout, I looked at him as he gave me puppy eyes. I giggled, "come here you baby bear". He gave me a dorky smile before and laid his head on my chest while wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

I'm probably going to post the next chapter tonight if I don't get sleepy or tomorrow