~•19•~

(Warning you will need some tissues for this chapter trust me..) warning suicidal thoughts!
____________________________________

•Sams POV•

I don't know what happened with Colby but he completely ignored me the whole class period, didn't even look at me. And when I did he just rolled his eyes.. was I the bad guy.. what did I do so wrong..

I sighed and walked out of the classroom heading to my locker, I packed up my bag and closed my locker. "Sam what's wrong with Colby?" Kat said walking to me. "I- I don't know.. all I did was walk I. With Ethan and sat by him.." I said. I looked over to see colby at his locker on his phone. "Alright y'all ready to head hone" Jake said walking up to us. "Yep" we all said. Colby walked over to us but didn't even look or speak to me, now I was getting worried.

We head to the car and hoped in a made room for colby to cuddle with me but instead he sat up from with Alex. The others looked at me confused, I just shook my head and looked out of the window. The drive was quiet for me.. everyone was laughing and talking but not me. I was to busy trying to think what I done to make him like this.. does he just not care about me no more.. and I worthless to him..

We soon get home, "I'm actually going to our house but I'll meet y'all at the game" colby said as he got out of the car. "O-okay?" Devyn said. I sighed and got out of the car ignoring my name being called. I rushed up to my room and locked my door, I sat on my bed not even bothering to take my shoes off. I laid there holding my stuff bear close to me. Tears slowly came down my eyes making my vision blurry.

I sob quietly holding the bear to my face, should I even go to the game? I mean Jake and Tara are together and im sure everyone is together as well and I'm left single.. "Sammy.." taras soft voice said on the other side. "Y-yea" i said trying not to make my voice crack. "We're getting dress so be ready soon.." she said. "O-okay.." I listened as I heard her footsteps walk away.

I bit my lip as I whipped my tears away, I honestly don't care what I look like at the game, I pulled out a black hoodie and a black skirt. I placed on the outfit and walked over to my mirror, I was a complete mess my eyes were red from crying and my hair was messy. I just whipped my face and placed up my hoodie to hide my eyes and messy hair.

I walked downstairs to the giggling sounds of the girls, "hey Sam you- whoa you okay.." Shea said. "Yea.. let's just get the game over with.." I said just walking out to the car. I crawled into the way back bringing my knees to my chest and closing my eyes. Soon the girls got in and the car started, I looked out the window at the sunset. It was very beautiful, I sighed and looked down at my knees.

Whoa look at you fat pig...

I don't see why colby even talks to you..

No wonder why he doesn't want to date you..

All you want is attention drama queen...

I shook my head trying my best to get rid of this horrible thoughts, "we're here Sammy!" Kat said. I looked out the window and yep we were. I sighed and got out of the car. "Hey Sam" I looked up and saw Jake and the others even Colby..

"Hi.." I said softly, "you okay sammy?" I heard Brennen say. "Yea.. you know I'm just going to go find some seat I'll meet y'all over there.." I said walking away. I could feel their eyes on me but I didn't care, I walked up the bleacher and sat down.the band was playing and the cheerleaders were cheering on their team. I sat there waiting on the girls. I glanced down to see them hugging the boys and probably wishing them good luck. I also saw sandy and colby smiling at each other..

My heart broke.. like I felt it shatter. I let a tear roll down my cheek, I looked down not even caring if they see me, "alright bye!" I heard Shea say. "Oh hey Sammy" she giggled and hugged me. "Hey.." I said softly. "You sure your okay you seem off.." she said looking at me concerned. "Y-yep.." I cleared my throat as the game began. I watched the boys ran after the ball and threw it at each other.

"Go Colby!" I heard sandy cheer with the other cheerleaders, I sighed and rubbed my face. I continued to watch until my heart was beating at a odd rhythm.

She is so much prettier no wonder why colby likes her...

Your trash compared to her...

You can never be as pretty as that..

You so fucking worthless his life would much better without you..

I bit down my lip trying to not let out a sob, "they won!" The girls yelled cheerfully. I looked up and yep indeed colbys team won. The girls rushed down the bleachers and rushed to their boyfriend and hugged them. I walked down the bleachers, I waited for them to get down loving on them. I looked and saw colby kissing sandy. My face went pale... my souls left my body..

Told you fag..

That's when my heart beat went faster.. a panic attack. I rushed passed them and quickly ran out of the field. "Sam!" I heard colby and the other yell. I didn't stop I kept running, my legs were shaky and my hands were as well. My house doesn't live to far away from the school but it was a walk. As soon as I got home I rushed up to my room and locked my door with my shaky fingers. I cried out my lungs, my whole breathing was uneven my whole body was shaking. I needed to get out of this thoughts.. now.

Worthless..

Pathetic..

Ugly..

Fat..

Pig..

I broke down more, my shaky hands covering my mouth. I heard my phone go off about 12 times, I looked down. I didn't responses I was to shaky and I didn't want them to be mad at me..: I fuck up everything...